LocumTenens.com Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at LocumTenens.com

Account Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

The interviewer put me at ease and made conversation before we started the actual process of questions. Basic questions about past jobs and about sales interest.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LocumTenens.com in April 2013.

The recruiter called about 2 weeks after I applied. The questions were pretty basic/general.. what did you like most and least about your current/past employer

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question was regarding salary.   View Answer

I was not interested in the starting salary for the demand of the job.day 1/2 lunch working 8:30 to about 6pm. 70+ outbound calls per day.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LocumTenens.com in August 2012.

The initial phone screening and interview contacts were great. One of the recruiters even called me before my in-person interview to help prepare me. My contact with the two of them made me really want the job. Then I had the in-person interview. Knew in the first minute the interviewer was not interested and wanted to be anywhere other than that conference room. It was painful. The recruiters ended up reaching out to me to let me know that they were disappointed the interviewer wanted to move forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Why did I think my background would be suitable for the position?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LocumTenens.com in June 2012.

Received an initial phone call and then proceded to meet with 2 managers in-person. Next step would be meeting with VP of department.

Interview Questions

Worked for LocumTenens.com? Contribute to the Community!