Lockheed Martin Technician Interview Questions

Updated 8 Oct, 2014
Updated 8 Oct, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Very thorough and organized. The company has a standardized process that has been used for years which utilizes all of the following, phone interviewing, in-person interview and then online certification and testing. The security clearance step which is completed online takes the longest to complete.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2012.

Pretty basic interview process. I was interview by to individuals. Was asked about my previous roles, what i was looking for in the company. Was made a lot of promises about benefits I would receive with the company. The lead tech was brought into the room to ask questions about work experience and tech knowledge. Overall good interview process..

Interview Questions
    • Asked me about working overtime which I thought was a good thing.   Answer Question
    Was not able to negotiate anything.