Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer II Interview

Systems Engineer II
Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2009.

Interview Details Found Job on corporate web page

Interview Question – Found Job on web page

Screened by HR Folks, Standard questions, verifying data from resume

Offered a trip to interview

Interviewed, a day long process:
Was asked to meet tam members and interact in technical discussions. The only forced point was provided about work planning and schedule. This must have been a hot issue at the time.

Was escorted from interview site and told communication would follow.

7 days later I was made an offer, and accepted.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had shared my salary data at their request. The job indicated a cost of living decrease. I told them I understood, and shared my calculations and data regarding a target number.
The offer was just below the target, but was made in good faith. I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.