Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,012 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Lockheed Martin Systems Backup and Recovery Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Backup and Recovery Engineer Interview

Norfolk, VA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2009.

Interview Details I was called for an onsite interview. Lockheed wanted to meet me in person rather than talk on the phone, which I preferred anyways. Upon arrival, I was greeted by the manager I would be reporting to and promptly taken to a conference room accompanied by three systems and network engineers.

The interview questions were somewhat technical, but lacked in depth questioning of my abilities. By the end of the interview, I felt as though I would be filling a seat for some requirement rather than be in a position solely on merit and experience.

Interview Question – Please describe the different RAID levels on a typical SAN system and what they do for a customer that is concerned about the highest levels of reliability.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very simple process. They came in way low. I was only able to get to 90% of my last position salary after three attempts.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin Systems Backup and Recovery Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.