Lockheed Martin

Updated 13 Oct, 2014

2.8

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2014.

Applied online, got a call about a week later about an interview. Went in for the interview and was interviewed by two people. Asked general questions, nothing specific to the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when a team member was slacking off. What did you do about it and what was the results.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Financial Analyst Interview

It takes quite a bit of time for Lockheed Martin to get someone hired and into their position. From the time of my interview, it took 2 to 3 months until I was an actual working employee.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2013.

Resume Submission then 1 on 1 interview - no response from Employer

Interview Questions
    • Please describe your whole work experience with any details you can (not tell me about this place and then this place) they want you to explain everything in your own words and you have to include the good stuff. Talk a lot not little.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interviewed from Employee Referral. Submitted resume and was interviewed 2 weeks later. Met with 2 managers individually. Was hired by another manager that I didn't interview with.

You negotiate with a Recruiter, not the Hiring Manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2012.

She was only concerned about my gpa, graduation date, my willingness to relocate and why I wanted to join Lockheed Martin.

Very short interview. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2012.

Good experience, prepared me for future interviews; however, I never heard back from Lockheed.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2011.

Very lengthy process - contact family friend who worked there, applied online, was contacted a few weeks later to set up an on-site interview. Flew down to Palmdale, CA on an expense paid visit and had a group interview and a security clearance interview. The interview was pretty straightforward and nothing out of the ordinary, did not really ask much about finance. Received an offer a month or so later. All in all about a 4 month process when i was first contacted to when I started.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty basic interview with strengths and weakness type stuff - had to do a security clearance interview before which is basically a very in depth background check.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate but I hear you are able to negotiate a bit.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2010.

The initial interview process was multi layered. At first, I was called by a recruiter, who pre screened me. The next step, was another pre-screening with the hiring manager. I was then called in for an interview with the hiring manager and then his manager. This was for a level 2 position.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected scenario during the interview was trying to explain to my possible future boss, the techniques and technicality of my (then) current job. I believe he wanted to understand how well I knew my current job.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a sign on bonus, rather than an increase in pay.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2010.

I had one interview with a finance manager and a team lead. They asked personality questions about myself, things I am interested in, my experience, why I felt I'd be a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions
    I received an offer via mail, and I called to accept the offer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2009.

Applied via online application system. One interview so far with only, and they said that a decision won't be made for a few more days. Group interview with 4 interviewers. Immediate lead, supervisor, manager and managers manager for this position were in the interview.