LiveOps

Updated 26 Nov, 2014
Updated 26 Nov, 2014

2.3

At Home Based Phone Representative Interview

interviewed at LiveOps in November 2014.

Initial application, background check, training completed on your own time.
    It is a legit work at home company, I don't see it being as easy as I thought it would be but I'm going to give it a try. You really have to be comfortable with being independent with serious tasks.

None

Applications Engineer Interview

interview test is quite typical, the whole process is done within a month. one offsite technical test, one onsite technical, one technical interview, one general interview and a final interview with the head

Independent Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LiveOps in October 2014.

The hiring process was an extensive questionnaire, a background check, several system checks. I was also asked to submit a recorded script read. After waiting on the background check I was selected to continue. It was a little confusing because I was offered the contract before the background was complete so I stalled on purchasing equipment. I have already started training and I am preparing to take live calls next week. The interview process from the time I filled out the application until I was contracted and started training was less than 10 days.

Administration Finance Interview

typical phone interview, 2 rounds of on site interviews and selection meeting. Expect to spend most of the day in 1st rounds - - Thorough cross functional interviews.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ferguson, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ferguson, MO (US)

I applied online – interviewed at LiveOps in July 2014.

Its awful, lengthy, and you don't know where you stand. They lure you in with promises of the moon, but you will soon find out that you are better off truly working for yourself ANYPLACE ELSE! I've never experienced such a hateful, malice filled abusive company and I strongly discourage any Insurance Agent or any Agent from working here!!!

Interview Questions
    • Will you work for anything? Will you take VERBAL ABUSE for a little bit of money?   View Answer
    There is no negotiation. All you will make as an insurance agent is 5.00 a sale and that's it! No residuals, no nothing. I barely made 80.00 last week. They lure you in with the promise of making money, but you will make none here.

Direct Response Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LiveOps in May 2014.

Fill out application online do a voice audition then wait to hear if your are approve to contract with them then you do online university classes and you pass with an 80 or better then once completed then you have to take 15 lives calls then you are welcome aboard .

None

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LiveOps.

There really wasn't much to it, they email you and you read a sales script over the phone.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, it was a take it or leave it.

Telemarketer- LiveOps Calls Us Agent Operatos Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LiveOps.

You apply online, then they send you a script, you call them and leave a recording of said script. Then you're hired, because they found another sucker. So then you have to pay $50 for your own back ground check, you have to buy your own head set etc. They are so happy that you applied because then they get to have you.

Interview Questions
    • None aside from the background check. They are so happy to have another sucker who thinks they will make money it is great for them.   Answer Question

Independent Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LiveOps in September 2013.

Heard about this opportunity through a friend and followed up online. Filled out the applicaton online and was through the entire hiring process within about three weeks. It would be good to note that in the process, I did make a small investment to get started.

Interview Questions
    • None as I had asked a lot of questions of the employee who recommended the job.   Answer Question
    There was none. They offer a contract and you either accept or decline.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LiveOps.

There is no interviewing process. You go to the site, fill out the application, send resume, and wait for their response. It takes about 2-4 weeks to hear from them. You must then pay for a background check, approximately 60 us dollars, and wait.

You will be taking CC information, so, your background is key. The fee is non-refundable.

You must have a phone with a noise-cancelling headset, no cellphones, no VOIP, and they prefer you to have a P.O.T.S. Line, and or cable lines are acceptable. You need to have all of the anti virus protection and ways to keep your computer clean.

If I am not mistaken, you do have like one week or so, to complete some testing. self-paced modules, as in how to navigate through the screens and some product knowledge. They do not hire in CT. You are not an employee, but, an independent contractor.

Interview Questions
    • There are no difficult questions as there are no interviews.   Answer Question