Lincare Holdings

Average Difficulty
45 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Beaumont, TX (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview Details Asked basic questions, didn't acknowledge multiple different things. Very shady, and more worried about having someone to cover their mistakes then having someone to do the job right. Doesn't have the desire to clean house and make it a better working environment, just worried about themselves. The employees that have been working there were horrible at making you feel welcomed. They were negative about the whole process.

Interview Question – Nothing. There were hardly any questions at all.
" if you have my back, I've got yours" was the statement made to me
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – $11.00 and it's a deal.

Customer Service Representative

I applied through another source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview Details 2 Interviews, one with the center manager, and then one with the area manager that will only be scheduled when they come down from out of town. Then there's a drug test, and a background ran, must have good resume, and an application completed.

Interview Question – None at all. The questions were all basic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They wanted to give me 10.00 and hour, but once I was aware of the duties I requested more. We could only get to 11.00, the job was worth more. I worked 140-150 hours every paycheck, and it still was not enough. I took on the MANAGERS duties as well.

Saint Cloud, MN (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in June 2014.

Interview Details I applied to the center manager position online at indeed, and got a call back about 4 days later from the Area Manager. We talked for about 10 minutes, and at the end he asked if I would come in for a formal interview. I did so. I was asked back for a second interview a few days later, and this interview went about 2 hours. At the end, the departing center manager and Area manager asked for me to wait in the lobby so they could conference.... I was invited back in less than 10 minutes later and was offered the job.

Interview Question – The questions they ask are the same kinds you get in interviews, "name a situation where you didn't expect the outcome you desired and how you accounted for that and ree..." etc..... I just make up stories that are interesting.... that's how you answer those ridiculous questions. Be a storyteller. Make them laugh or at least smile... You become memorable..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiating.

Center Manager

I applied in-person - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in September 2010.

Interview Details Face-to-face interview with area manager and second interview with Regional Manager

Negotiation Details – Salray is set

Interviewed at Lincare Holdings

Interview Details Typical first interview with District Manager. Second interview with Region Manager.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had a conflict at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Athens, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in January 2014.

Interview Details Applied online, was called the next day for an interview the following day. It was a very strange interview to say the least, the Center Manager interviewing me didn't have my resume printed off or any prepared questions like a typical interview. I was asked to tell her about myself and my work history. Then asked when I could start, I told her my availability and she said she had a few more interviews but would be in touch with me. I never heard back from them and left 2 messages before I finally got in touch with the Center Manager, only to find out the position was filled. I was told I was the back up choice if something fell through. but the Center Manager then asked my name, so I felt like I was being played with and getting the run around.

Interview Question – Did I find the location okay?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interviewed at Lincare Holdings

Interview Details pretty basic interview, easy to get through even if you dont have sales experience. Talk about accomplishments that you may have achieved in school or in a previous job, be enthusiastic

Interview Question – Describe a time you were in a difficult situation with a co worker, what did you do   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation, they offer one salary, take it or leave it

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Kansas City, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2013.

Interview Details I was contacted on a Friday for a short phone interview. After the brief phone interview a one on one in office interview was scheduled for the next business day which was Monday. I was interviewed by an HR representative and tested for typing speed and accuracy. Testing for Microsoft Office Word and Excel knowledge and speed was also performed. Immediately following testing a second interview was conducted by the hiring department manager.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weekness?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview Details 2 interviews with backround check and drug screening

Interview Question – no questions were particularly difficult or unexpected   View Answer

Center Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview Details Very casual region manager met me at center did brief one on one interview.

Interview Question – How would I grow the center to bring in more business?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes they offered 39,000 I countered with 49 we settled at 45,500. I really needed a job .

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!