Lincare Holdings

Updated 4 Sep, 2014
Updated 4 Sep, 2014

2.3

Healthcare Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview was okay, was not too difficult, asked general interview questions. Seemed like a great company. Lack of professionalism was apparent post-interview with misleading information regarding getting the position and then failing to notify once they went against their word. Very difficult to get a hold of them after to see if position was still available as they had pretty much guaranteed would be.

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Lincare Holdings in August 2014.

Submitted my cover letter and resume; received call and went in for interview the next day. Met with department manager who raved about the company and the advancement opportunities. I was impressed to learn that almost everyone at the location had been with the company over a year, and many folks had one or two decades invested in the company.

Interview Questions
    I was only able to negotiate a 6% higher salary, but was assured that raises and promotions were based on performance and not on seniority.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX (US)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Asked basic questions, didn't acknowledge multiple different things. Very shady, and more worried about having someone to cover their mistakes then having someone to do the job right. Doesn't have the desire to clean house and make it a better working environment, just worried about themselves. The employees that have been working there were horrible at making you feel welcomed. They were negative about the whole process.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. There were hardly any questions at all.
      " if you have my back, I've got yours" was the statement made to me
        Answer Question
    $11.00 and it's a deal.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lincare Holdings.

2 Interviews, one with the center manager, and then one with the area manager that will only be scheduled when they come down from out of town. Then there's a drug test, and a background ran, must have good resume, and an application completed.

Interview Questions
    They wanted to give me 10.00 and hour, but once I was aware of the duties I requested more. We could only get to 11.00, the job was worth more. I worked 140-150 hours every paycheck, and it still was not enough. I took on the MANAGERS duties as well.

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Lincare Holdings in June 2014.

I applied to the center manager position online at indeed, and got a call back about 4 days later from the Area Manager. We talked for about 10 minutes, and at the end he asked if I would come in for a formal interview. I did so. I was asked back for a second interview a few days later, and this interview went about 2 hours. At the end, the departing center manager and Area manager asked for me to wait in the lobby so they could conference.... I was invited back in less than 10 minutes later and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions they ask are the same kinds you get in interviews, "name a situation where you didn't expect the outcome you desired and how you accounted for that and ree..." etc..... I just make up stories that are interesting.... that's how you answer those ridiculous questions. Be a storyteller. Make them laugh or at least smile... You become memorable..   Answer Question
    there was no negotiating.

Center Manager Interview

Typical first interview with District Manager. Second interview with Region Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lincare Holdings in January 2014.

Applied online, was called the next day for an interview the following day. It was a very strange interview to say the least, the Center Manager interviewing me didn't have my resume printed off or any prepared questions like a typical interview. I was asked to tell her about myself and my work history. Then asked when I could start, I told her my availability and she said she had a few more interviews but would be in touch with me. I never heard back from them and left 2 messages before I finally got in touch with the Center Manager, only to find out the position was filled. I was told I was the back up choice if something fell through. but the Center Manager then asked my name, so I felt like I was being played with and getting the run around.

Sales Representative Interview

pretty basic interview, easy to get through even if you dont have sales experience. Talk about accomplishments that you may have achieved in school or in a previous job, be enthusiastic

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you were in a difficult situation with a co worker, what did you do   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation, they offer one salary, take it or leave it

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

2 interviews with backround check and drug screening

Interview Questions
    • no questions were particularly difficult or unexpected   View Answer

Center Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Very casual region manager met me at center did brief one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would I grow the center to bring in more business?   View Answer
    Yes they offered 39,000 I countered with 49 we settled at 45,500. I really needed a job .