Life Time Fitness

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Memphis, TN (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in July 2010.

Interview Details I applied for the job online. I was already a member so I knew some of the staff. The interview was a one on one with the manager and he offered me the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Question – What can you bring to this company?   View Answer

Katy, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in August 2010.

Interview Details The interview process was a run around. I had to interview with 2 different people because the new manager just took over and I guess felt like he could't make a decision. So I had to go to another location to interview with the general manager there because he was former manager at the other location.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Allen, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in August 2011.

Interview Details I went directly into the club (after an online application) and met the Sales Manager. It was short and unprofessional. The interview process was made up of about 5 questions and then I was asked to leave. The Sales Manager followed up with me the next week and offered me the position. He told me that before I was able to start working, I would need to sit down with the General Manager of the club to conduct a 1-on-1 interview. However, a couple of days passed and I was able to start without having to meet the General Manager. If you would like to work for LIfe Time Fitness (which I do not recommend, from a sales advisor standpoint) then dress well and fit the part. They are looking for ''healthy individuals'' that portray the Life Time Fitness image.

Interview Question – Are you willing to work long hours.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating for this position. You sign up for long hours and poor pay. It is %100 commission and while the $30 million dollar facility sells itself, families in the area have a difficult time justifying such an expense ($170 for a family membership -- 3 adults+).

Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Time Fitness Member Advisor interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Life Time Fitness employees and interview candidates.