Life Time Fitness Interview Questions

Updated 16 Apr, 2015

2.4

Facility Operations Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Mississauga, ON) in February 2012.

Interview

Received a call they asked me couple of about myself and what I know about the company. Fairly simple nothing to hard. Moving forward from there they wanted to meet me in person so we schedule an interview where I was greeted by my department manager and the GM. Both were very friendly and easy to get along with. Asked me questions about previous job experience and other situational questions and such.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make an important decision and how did come to make that decision   Answer Question

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Mississauga, ON) in January 2012.

Interview

Well I applied online and then they called me. This all happened before the location opened. There was then a introduction session where the head of operations, basically, reviewed the job description. The first interview was with the head of operations and then there was a subsequent interview with the general manager. The interview was pretty straightforward and it was important to memorize the vision and mission statement.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had a frustrated client and what you did to do deal with it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Long. Several face to face and telephone interviews with many levels of the organization. Having to use the online system was hard too. Once it was all done I felt they had thoroughly vetted me and hope that all employees were researched as much as I was.

Child Center Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Very laid back. They ask about your background in child care and what you enjoy about working with kids. You must meet with the general manager after your interview with the child care supervisor- where you then have to state the Lifetime Fitness Mission Statement.

Facility Operations Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Manager called me and had a mini interview with me over the phone then invited me to an actual in person interview later on during the call. In person interview was a couple days later and was asked simple questions and just had conversations with the manager. Talked about the job and what it does.

Interview Questions

• What have you done that will help you in this position?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Detailed, phone screen, and the interviews with gm and category leads and area director. Background checks to be done to complete process. Looking for motivated high energy people.

Ultimate Hoops League Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomingdale, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Bloomingdale, IL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I the process was very easy. I applied online and submitted my resume online through the Life Time Fitness career site. I did that in January and finally received an email from the Ultimate Hoops League Regional Coordinator himself, in March. He asked me a few simple questions and we set up an interview the next week. The interview was held at the Life Time Fitness branch I applied for and we sat one-on-one in the cafe. It was a very laid back, low stress interview. It only took about 30 minutes! He had let me know if I was granted the position within a week after the interview and I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about Life Time? Were there positive reviews?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with basketball? Have you played, worked or coach for a team?   Answer Question
    • How passionate are you about the business of sports, interacting with people and creating a fun environment?   Answer Question
    • Why did you chose to work for LifeTime?   Answer Question
    • How do you normally handle a fast past, sometimes stressful, yet fun environment?   Answer Question

Life Cafe Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The entire process was very positive, and i was asked a serious of key questions regarding my previous workplace experiences . I was also asked about why i wanted to work for the company . The questions were specific to my own experiences in dealing with positive and negative cystomer service type of scenarios. The interview lasted for about an hour , my answers to each were slightly lengthy but i was able to earn a second interview with the general manager of the club.

Facilities Operations Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Roseville, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very brief interview just asked questions regarding work experience situations and how I handled them regarding customers. Tell him about a time I went above and beyond for a customer and what was the response of the customer. He asked me if I would accept a PT position I said yes.

Interview Questions

• In my experience did I ever have a customer who was angry or impatient and how did I handle the situation with the customer.   1 Answer

Bagger Clerk, Jewel Osco Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

From turning in application to getting the interview, it was about 3-8 weeks, the interview was quickly scheduled for the next day after the call. I applied at jewel, and the interview was average. The interview was about 8-12 questions long and mainly talked about why i wanted to work at jewel and the way i would deal with the customers each and everyday. Also asked about my desired work schedule.

Interview Questions

• How would you greet a customer when they correct your bagging technique   Answer Question