Leo Burnett Interview Questions

Updated 5 Sep, 2014
Updated 5 Sep, 2014

2.5

Art Director Interview

The hiring process was very kind and I had to talk to 2 persons of the management only - once they saw my work - we agreed pretty fast. I was actually asked to start ASAP.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Leo Burnett.

2 Interviews, manager & senior manager. Pretty easy, asked about knowledge of systems, current team workload, and the needs of the department. I only worked with the HR group as a "home base," they didn't really push me in any direction one way or the other.

Interview Questions
    • When I asked about training, there wasn't a formal department training, and that has hard to hear coming stright out of College.   Answer Question
    I did negotiate for a higher salary, and was awarded something higher than initial offer.

Advertising Account Manager Interview

To the point job description & expectations were accurately communicated. There wasn't too much stuffing around with the stages of the interview process as opposed to many other interviews I've been too.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Leo Burnett.

Met with HR first, and then with account teams on four different occasions. One-on-one interviews were 30min, and sometimes I met with more than 5 individuals in one day. You should come with good questions that aren't just about work-life balance. Do your homework once you find out what account you will be interviewing for. HR is very kind and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when you encounter a co-worker that doesn't like working with you?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Leo Burnett.

Went through two phone screenings and a week later was brought in for an interview. The office was very lively.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't feel like an interview so it was difficult to know what exactly they wanted to hear.   Answer Question

Brand Connector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Leo Burnett.

I went through employee referral, and had a couple of interviews after I filled a applicant survey from. The first interview was a very casual one with my team manager who handled 10+ connectors like me. The second interview was a formal interview conducted by two senior personals from the company.

Interview Questions
    • How would you maintain a balance between you college and work as you'd have to put in 10+ hours a week being an engineering student?   Answer Question
    No negotiations,

Freelance Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Leo Burnett in April 2014.

I didn't apply for any particular job at Leo Burnett. The Creative Director contacted me via mail, I think they found me via Behance. It was a single interview. Creative Director I interviewed with was extremely nice. Very easy and comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult or unexpected interview questions.   Answer Question

Senior Creative Technologist Interview

Pretty straight forward, more about your ability to work with others than technical.

Intern Interview

I had a phone interview, and we kept missing each other, but once we got on the line, it was a pleasant conversation. Very casual, friendly, hardly felt like a job interview.

Freelance Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Leo Burnett in December 2013.

was fairly extensive but without unnecessary steps, felt like i was the person they were looking for when the process was done

they said their rate range for this position, i asked for the highest amount and they gave it to me