Leo Burnett Interview Questions & Reviews

38 interviews

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Leo Burnett.

2 Interviews, manager & senior manager. Pretty easy, asked about knowledge of systems, current team workload, and the needs of the department. I only worked with the HR group as a "home base," they didn't really push me in any direction one way or the other.

Interview Questions
    • When I asked about training, there wasn't a formal department training, and that has hard to hear coming stright out of College.   Answer Question
    I did negotiate for a higher salary, and was awarded something higher than initial offer.

Advertising Account Manager Interview

To the point job description & expectations were accurately communicated. There wasn't too much stuffing around with the stages of the interview process as opposed to many other interviews I've been too.

Accound Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Leo Burnett in April 2010.

Stocked by email and phone for 3 months. Got an email saying a position came in and interviewed with 2 people. Then flew back and interviewed with 2 more. Told me they'd get back to me. 2 weeks later I got a phonecall saying I got the job :)

Interview Questions
    i was new to advertising therefor was happy to get the job, unfortunately I didn't negotiate.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Leo Burnett in May 2013.

As a fresher, the interview is easy just education background and skills. i was about to decline but they help me to decide that this a gold opportunity, so i took it.

Interview Questions
    • Probably the expected salary, as a fresher i didn't have idea of the salary/benefits   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Met with HR first, and then with account teams on four different occasions. One-on-one interviews were 30min, and sometimes I met with more than 5 individuals in one day. You should come with good questions that aren't just about work-life balance. Do your homework once you find out what account you will be interviewing for. HR is very kind and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when you encounter a co-worker that doesn't like working with you?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Went through two phone screenings and a week later was brought in for an interview. The office was very lively.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't feel like an interview so it was difficult to know what exactly they wanted to hear.   Answer Question

Freelance Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rome (Italy)
    Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Leo Burnett in April 2014.

I didn't apply for any particular job at Leo Burnett. The Creative Director contacted me via mail, I think they found me via Behance. It was a single interview. Creative Director I interviewed with was extremely nice. Very easy and comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult or unexpected interview questions.   Answer Question

Brand Connector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Leo Burnett.

I went through employee referral, and had a couple of interviews after I filled a applicant survey from. The first interview was a very casual one with my team manager who handled 10+ connectors like me. The second interview was a formal interview conducted by two senior personals from the company.

Interview Questions
    • How would you maintain a balance between you college and work as you'd have to put in 10+ hours a week being an engineering student?   Answer Question
    No negotiations,

Senior Creative Technologist Interview

Pretty straight forward, more about your ability to work with others than technical.

Intern Interview

I had a phone interview, and we kept missing each other, but once we got on the line, it was a pleasant conversation. Very casual, friendly, hardly felt like a job interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Leo Burnett? Contribute to the Community!