Lennox Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014
Updated Sep 4, 2014

CSA Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Lennox.

Very friendly interview and to the point, gave me an opportunity to share my strengths and what I have to bring to the position instead of shooting a thousand random questions all at once.

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in February 2012.

two interviews, each with division management. They reviewed your resume during the process, asked questions regarding their systems and my prior experience with working with others. Mostly talked about all the overtime to expect and the stress related.

Interview Questions
    • Do I work well with others from another culture That was odd, I get along with everyone, yet why do they fire someone from another country just because they didn't like them. THAT WAS SO WRONG OF THAT COMPANY TO DO THAT..   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lennox.

4 step Interview process: 2 phone interviews about 30 minutes each, one in person with HR manager, and one panel with exec. level employees. Portfolio of work was required. The do not notify you if you are not selected, and do not return emails or calls.

Interview Questions
    • What is your process for your strategy?   View Answer

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carrollton, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in June 2013.

First it was an 45 min phone interview. They then called back a week or two later for an on-site interview that lasted around 4 hours. Talked with a couple engineers. As long as you have something in common to talk about you will be just fine. Very easy interview process.

none

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Talked to HR, talk to hiring manager, interview with team

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Lennox.

Phone Interview with Recruiter, then leader.

Field Sales Manager Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Lennox.

Really believe developing, training and retaining employees. Promote from within. Must be mobile and willing to relocate.

Interview Questions
    • Explain to me your decision making process with considering a career.   Answer Question

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lennox.

THREE INTERVIEWS

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in April 2009.

Phone conversation with HR and usually another manager. Then face to face interview with District Manager.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done that was above and beyond the call of duty to help a customer in the past?   Answer Question
    Manager has the ability to give a larger target salary than what they start with. Compensation plan is complex and difficult to understand at first. Get a good target salary (base plus commissions).

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in July 2010.

Interview 1 - Interview with Hiring Manager. Manager was interested in establishing my experience and educational fit for the role. Discussion lasted ~45 minutes.

Interview 2 - Interview with HR. Much like Hiring Manager discussion, checking on experience and education. Key to Interviews 1 & 2 is to appear interested, engaged and likeable (nothing new here)

Interview 3 - Full Day of Interviews with 3 Directors and 3 VPs. The key is to know the company (who is Lennox? what are Lennox' differentiators in the market? why did I choose Lennox? How does this role fit with my career development? What is my value proposition for Lennox?.

Refused to go lower on salary. Offer negotiated by phone. Lennox open to making adjustments on other items on the offer as well (signing bonus, relocation etc)

Worked for Lennox? Contribute to the Community!