Kimberly-Clark

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Biomedical Engineer Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in July 2012.

Interview Details It was a group interview, where a group of 8 people excluding the interviewer were sitting around a round table. The dress code was business casual. The atmosphere was very competitive and tense. The interviewer made everyone stand up, turn around, and take 5 long breaths, told us to relax.

Interview Question – If you had turned your cell phone to silent, and it rang really loudly despite it being on silent, what would you tell me?   View Answers (48)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kimberly-Clark

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!

Kimberly-Clark Videos

Kimberly-Clark – Why Work for Us?

Our brands are household names all over the world: Kleenex, Kotex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Cottonelle, Scott, Depend, Viva, Poise and others - not to mention our many health care and professional products. But look behind… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kimberly-Clark Biomedical Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kimberly-Clark employees and interview candidates.