Key Energy Services

Updated 13 Oct, 2014
Updated 13 Oct, 2014

2.0

Field Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Key Energy Services in October 2014.

Applied online on the website in the career section, A week later received a call from HR. Set up interview.The location was easy to find.The interviewer was nice,polite and genuine.The interview was basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behaviral questions, Tell me about yourself, tell me about any hardships faced on the job..ect   Answer Question

The pay was not what I expected, very low for the average

Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Key Energy Services.

Professional assistance with clear directions of expectations

Better offer received

Recruiter and Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Key Energy Services in May 2011.

Had one interview with hiring manager and director

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryan, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryan, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Key Energy Services in October 2010.

Very friendly employer. Seemed to be a fairly "casual" atmosphere and interviewer did best to put me at ease and establish a comfortable dialog. Would have loved to have had the opportunity to work there. Basic interview questions: strengths, weaknesses, challenges in past, how would co-workers describe you, gave basic job description.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you performed beyond what was expected of you in the position?   Answer Question