Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2014
Updated Sep 8, 2014

2.4

Staffing Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

I applied to the job online, and received a call within a few days to set up a face to face interview with the branch manager. I only interviewed with the manager, whom asked me a lot of questions regarding my past team work, customer service skills and ability to meet numbers/metrics/etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a time in which you could not meet a required quota and what you did.   Answer Question
    Pay was based on past experiences. I was entry level.

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2011.

Interviewed on basic computer/gaming and basic computer knowledge. As long as you have done some type of work on either computer or gaming systems, you should be able to get this job as they are going to offer you low pay anyway.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Consider working for companies directly. Avoid working for these people. Pay is way too low.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2010.

must have official transcripts, and have at a minimum of 60 credit hours. A 4 hour orientation, out of pocket back ground check around $75. which is the amount you will make per day if you have a Master's degree.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions to answer. There was just an overview of what is expected of you, as a substitute.   Answer Question
    none

Apple At-Home Advisor (Tech Support) Interview

I applied and had a few assessments to take during the process, then was sent a link to schedule an interview. Once I had completed the interview, she offered me the job over the phone and I accepted! It was a pretty simple process!

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral and situational questions, as well as knowledge of Apple products and troubleshooting.   View Answer
    Why decline an opportunity to work from home that will allow you to move up within the company?

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dover, DE (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2013.

one phone screen, face to face interview, then the background check, then offer. Interview was comfortable, just getting to know one another. Very nice district manager meeting. Hardest question is how to balance conflicting priorities.

Interview Questions
    • Not a difficult interview, just getting to know each other   Answer Question
    Fair offer, accepted it

Technical Support Advisor (Apple @ Home) Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2014.

Interview was extremely easy. I applied for the position on 06/10/2014 and received an email to set up a phone interview. Interviewed with a recruiter who asked a lot of questions about my prior work history and a brief roleplay. She also explained the position to make sure that I would be able to meet all of the minimum qualifications.

Interview Questions
    • What was a situation where you had to help with an advanced technical issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

General Laborer Interview

well it was good at frist and the jobs was their But do circumstances beyond ones as made it impossible for one too get the jobs site that is requrited

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Peoria, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Kelly Services in November 2013.

No specific job interview was held with the client. The job description information was vague and the Staffing Specialist minimized my background to justify the poor rate The Staffing Specialist presented the rate as a take it or leave it situation and blamed the client for the low rate.

Interview Questions
    No, opportunity to negotiate. I told the Staffing Specialist that the rate was too late I provided my salary history to present what my previous rates had been. There was no concern that I needed to be the beneficiary of the salary that my education and work experiences could bring. Kelly Services Staffing Specialist are lowdown and greedy. They exploited the fact that I was unemployed and had not been able to secure a steady IT position.

IOS Senior Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cartersville, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cartersville, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2013.

The hiring process was a little taxing, and nothing like with other At home positions I have had with other companies. I had to drive 30 minutes to one of their offices to fill out the paperwork. The phone interview was simple there was nothing really spectacular about it. It was a simple phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't one, it was standard and pretty much common sense. I suppose the most difficult question is how would you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    There really is no negotiation beyond the hours you work, and even then that was very limited.

Tier I Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Very friendly type of interview. Questions were asked very conversational. The recruiter who I spoke with had a great personality and made the interview feel as if we knew each other and were just talking. I really liked her approach and my experience was excellent

Interview Questions
    • specific time when challenged by a customer and what was the result? asked for details of the situation and what was my reaction originally and outcome. How were the challenges overcome   Answer Question