Kelly Services

Updated 15 Dec, 2014
Updated 15 Dec, 2014

2.3

Staffing Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services.

I applied to the job online, and received a call within a few days to set up a face to face interview with the branch manager. I only interviewed with the manager, whom asked me a lot of questions regarding my past team work, customer service skills and ability to meet numbers/metrics/etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a time in which you could not meet a required quota and what you did.   Answer Question
    Pay was based on past experiences. I was entry level.

Field Service Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kelly Services in July 2014.

I applied for a job through Kelly Services and had a horrible experience. I received a call from a recruiter about my resume and she agreed to forward it to the hiring manager. I then received an email from the recruiter with a request to set up a phone interview at a specific time. I replied stating that I was unavailable at that time and asked if a different time would suffice. The reply I got was 'no'. I then emailed back and asked if she could ask the hiring manager what other times were available. I received an email reply with a time and date that the phone interview was scheduled for. Luckily I was available so I was able to do the interview. The hiring manager then scheduled a face to face which I felt went well.

The next day I received an email from Kelly Services stating that the position was now closed. I called the recruiter and asked if that meant I did not get the job and she said it was a general email and the job was still open. She also said I should hear something back within a day or two. A week went by and I did not hear anything so I called the recruiter again and she wasn't there. I sent an email asking about whether or not the position was filled and to this day I have not heard anything. Common courtesy is to let a candidate know whether or not they got the position. This shows very bad business practices on the part of Kelly Services and I would not recommend doing business with them. There are much better temp agencies out the so keep looking.

Interview Questions
    • The interview with the hiring company went well, the communication with Kelly Services was horrendous.   Answer Question

At Home Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in July 2014.

I applied for an At Home Advisor role back in May. I received an e-mail in late July stating that while the original position had been filled, I was invited to apply for another Advisor role. I applied and was invited to a phone interview later that week.

The interview lasted fifteen minutes and largely involved questions regarding technical knowledge of basic internet and computer usage and customer service. After the interview had concluded, I was given a contingent offer. I filled out an I-9 and background check, and when the check was complete, I was called and given an official offer of employment.

I would definitely recommend Kelly Services for anyone looking for an at-home telecommute/remote position. I have been looking off and on for at least three years and have finally found "the one". Advice I would give to others who have had the same at-home position goal is to check Kelly At Home's website frequently for positions. Even if you don't get one you originally apply for, another may come about.

Online Store Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services in July 2014.

I applied for the job and was found eligible to apply duing the preliminary process. After completing the application, I was prompted to select a date to interview. I applied 7/21/2014 and interviewed today, 7/23/2014. The interviewer was very friendly and down to earth which made me feel at ease. I felt like I was talking to a friend. Before the interview was over, she would speak in a way as if I had the job. Ex: Your training class will start xx/xx/2014. I enjoyed the process and gladly accepted!

Interview Questions
    • It was a fairly easy interview. I was asked about a time I went out of my way to provide excellent customer service. There was a very brief scenario where the interviewer played the customer and she just wanted me to simply reply as the agent. For example, Cust: I received my Ipod today but it is the wrong color. Me (agent): "I apologize for the mix up, in order to better assist you, I just need to verify some information to bring up ur account, ok?" We discussed my job history, including what my job duties were, and what responsibilities the position entailed.   Answer Question
    The pay is $10/hr plus the opportunity for bonuses, etc. I was ok with that rate. I accepted w/out negotiation

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Very simple. Typical HR questions. I think she asked me like two questions. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why did you want to become a sub? They also had a 3 hour training session that was actually informative.

They expect you to pay $95 for your own background check. Really guys?

No negotiation. 8.50 for AA, 9.75 for college, 11.25 for 5+ years experience and certified as a teacher.

Apple At-Home Advisor (Tech Support) Interview

I applied and had a few assessments to take during the process, then was sent a link to schedule an interview. Once I had completed the interview, she offered me the job over the phone and I accepted! It was a pretty simple process!

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral and situational questions, as well as knowledge of Apple products and troubleshooting.   View Answer
    Why decline an opportunity to work from home that will allow you to move up within the company?

Technical Support Advisor (Apple @ Home) Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services in June 2014.

Interview was extremely easy. I applied for the position on 06/10/2014 and received an email to set up a phone interview. Interviewed with a recruiter who asked a lot of questions about my prior work history and a brief roleplay. She also explained the position to make sure that I would be able to meet all of the minimum qualifications.

Interview Questions
    • What was a situation where you had to help with an advanced technical issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

BDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kelly Services in June 2014.

phone with manager and then rvp, again with manager f2f, then with recruiting manager, then in office with manager again f2f; took personality sales position test; then f2f offer in person,

Interview Questions
    • nothing I wasn't already expecting or hadnt heard before Ive been in the industry 20 years   View Answer
    over phone, asked for more over the phone, confirmed offer in person, asked for more but didn't get

Tier I Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Kelly Services.

Very friendly type of interview. Questions were asked very conversational. The recruiter who I spoke with had a great personality and made the interview feel as if we knew each other and were just talking. I really liked her approach and my experience was excellent

Interview Questions
    • specific time when challenged by a customer and what was the result? asked for details of the situation and what was my reaction originally and outcome. How were the challenges overcome   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services.

I used a recruiter to apply for this position. The company bypassed the phone interview at first but when I had no time to go in the same week they conducted a phone interview anyway. The in person interview went well and I met with multiple managers within the Internal Audit group. It was a comfortable, friendly environment where we got to know each other and I was told what to expect at the company.

Interview Questions
    • (1) Proudest moment in my career and (2) what have I been told I need to improve in my current review processes at my current employer.   Answer Question