Kelly Services

Very Easy Interview

IT Helpdesk Interview

IT Helpdesk
Peoria, IL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Kelly Services in November 2013.

Interview Details No specific job interview was held with the client. The job description information was vague and the Staffing Specialist minimized my background to justify the poor rate The Staffing Specialist presented the rate as a take it or leave it situation and blamed the client for the low rate.

Interview Question – No interview was conducted with the client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, opportunity to negotiate. I told the Staffing Specialist that the rate was too late I provided my salary history to present what my previous rates had been. There was no concern that I needed to be the beneficiary of the salary that my education and work experiences could bring. Kelly Services Staffing Specialist are lowdown and greedy. They exploited the fact that I was unemployed and had not been able to secure a steady IT position.

IOS Senior Adviser Interview

IOS Senior Adviser
Cartersville, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2013.

Interview Details The hiring process was a little taxing, and nothing like with other At home positions I have had with other companies. I had to drive 30 minutes to one of their offices to fill out the paperwork. The phone interview was simple there was nothing really spectacular about it. It was a simple phone interview.

Interview Question – There really wasn't one, it was standard and pretty much common sense. I suppose the most difficult question is how would you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really is no negotiation beyond the hours you work, and even then that was very limited.

Tier I Advisor Interview

Tier I Advisor
Tampa, FL (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details Very friendly type of interview. Questions were asked very conversational. The recruiter who I spoke with had a great personality and made the interview feel as if we knew each other and were just talking. I really liked her approach and my experience was excellent

Interview Question – specific time when challenged by a customer and what was the result? asked for details of the situation and what was my reaction originally and outcome. How were the challenges overcome   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Internal Audit

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details I used a recruiter to apply for this position. The company bypassed the phone interview at first but when I had no time to go in the same week they conducted a phone interview anyway. The in person interview went well and I met with multiple managers within the Internal Audit group. It was a comfortable, friendly environment where we got to know each other and I was told what to expect at the company.

Interview Question – (1) Proudest moment in my career and (2) what have I been told I need to improve in my current review processes at my current employer.   Answer Question

At Home Advisor - Apple Tech Support Interview

At Home Advisor - Apple Tech Support

I applied online - interviewed at Kelly Services in July 2012.

Interview Details over the phone interview, they ask you a few tech questions and some customer service questions, usually 2 phone interviews, now you can submit tax forms online instead of going to a Kelly Services office

Interview Question – how would you handle an unhappy customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2013.

Interview Details Very systematic way of conducting interviews at each level. Freedom to express your views about your compensations, carrier aspirations and goals. Warm welcome and great support until you settle down at work.

Negotiation Details – Very simple and easy. Focus on your strengths and you don't need to negotiate.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Recruiting Manager

I interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2013.

Interview Details Interview with HR and Hiring Manager on the phone then in person. Straight forward, behavioral questions and other about my experience. They took the time to explain the role and the expectations as well as the company culture. Seems like a good place to work.

Interview Question – As long as you "know your stuff" and are prepared to explain what and how, interview is smooth.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – preferred other offer i received

Temporary Employee Interview

Temporary Employee
Saint Peters, MO (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Kelly Services in December 2013.

Interview Details Getting hired was super easy. They"ll hire anyone who doesn't lie on their application and can pas a single drug test before starting work. They make you do a couple tests that are very simple to determine if you can "spot differences" and do simple simple math. Although overall most everything is just filling out your personal information.

Interview Question – there were no questions asked by anyone in the "interview" process. Only lots of different papers to fill out the biggest thing they ask of you is every address you've ever lived at in the past 7 years and that's only for background checks, BUT even if your're on probation, EMASS, etc... they'll still give you a job. Its a good work opportunity if you can use a steady 40 hour a week pay and can show up to work ALL the time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – after filling out the application they called and have me a start date and gave me 2 weeks to obtain the proper work supplies i needed (steel toed shoes & a Kelly shirt) they even gave me safety glasses and a mug for water while I worked on my first day.

Tier I Advisor Interview

Tier I Advisor

I applied online and interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details Interview process was very easy. You complete a questionnaire, receive interview and your hired

Interview Question – what's the difference between external and internal hardrive   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were not negotiation

Direct Hire Recruiter Interview

Direct Hire Recruiter
Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2011.

Interview Details Telephone interview with Regional Division Manager, then a face to face meeting with local Branch Manager and team members. Regional Division Manager made offer.

Interview Question – On a scale of 1 to 10, how competitive are you?   View Answer