Kelly Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Substitute Teacher Interview

Substitute Teacher
Orlando, FL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2013.

Interview Details You go to an orientation, get interviewed, drug tested and then you're hired. EASY PROCESS!!

Interview Question – There was no hard questions at all. It's common sense   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, it's $75 a day

Test Evaluator Interview

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details I started as a test evaluator and there was no interview. What they called an interview was asking for a copy of a college diploma. They made a copy of it, went over the company rules and expectations then had me do a test on the computer. The test wasn't a pass fail, it was to see which subject one would be strongest to grade in. A start date was given and we were free to go.

Interview Question – They didn't ask anything   Answer Question

Benefits Counselor (At ADP) Interview

Louisville, KY (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2013.

Interview Details No interview, just a redundant filling out of a paper job application (a application was already submitted through their "career network" website.

Interview Question – None, they asked no questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Bilingual Receptionist Interview

Northlake, IL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2013.

Interview Details Horrible, Managers never have time for them. They ask the applicant to fill out a 3 question questionnaire and do not look at it. They do keep their eyes on the 30 question questionnaire that they are told to fill out by H.R. and never look at the candidate because they are filling out the form even when they themselves feel some questions are useless. Even with 22yrs of Experience of the H.R. manager asks EVERY question on the form and fills it out in your presence.

Interview Question – You where a manager before what did you teach your assistant with regards to interviewing? (like she did not know how to interview?)   View Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Warehouse Worker

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details They only asked what would you if you saw something that damage the product ad there wasn't enough time to tell the operator.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Quality Control Inspector Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details Kelly does the basic screening for the employer based on the requirements by the employer. Sent in you degree certification and other paper work showing your experience. They verify you and set up an interview with the employer. Give you enough time to prepare. The whole process was smooth and nice.

Interview Question – They won't let you negotiate the pay rate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on salary. Take it or leave it was the answer to me when i tried.

Staff Assistant Interview

Erlanger, KY (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details One interview with Kelly and one with Toyota - all Kelly people @ Toyota were great and very helpful at all times.

Interview Question – I had a difficult using Excel the Toyota way - had training in Excel and asked about obtaining training "The Toyota Way" - never happened.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

District Manager Interview

District Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details Had to endure 7 interviews.

Interview Question – Account tells you they had a bad experience with a staffing firm.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wanted the job. Was excited and accepted the terms

Payroll Manager Interview

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2014.

Interview Details Telephone interview for Payroll Manager position in Charlotte NC. Recruiter explained the job in great detail as well as providing information about the company. I had specific questions and I feel that the recruiter answered them honestly and appropriately. She did not just give answers that I might have wanted to hear. I felt this recruiter would really work with me to find a job.

Interview Question – What has been your greatest accomplishment?   View Answer

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
New Haven, CT (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details An interview with the hiring company (Kelly is a staffing agency) was scheduled after a first contact through email with a Kelly representative. I went to the company's building, used their garage, received a visitor tag, went to the indicated floor. The interview ran smoothly, I was asked to create the html structure of a web page on a whiteboard; some more questions related to the position offered were asked.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Services