Kelly Services

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Calgary, AB

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in July 2013.

Interview Details On the phone. Very easy process.

Interview Question – What you don't like to do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no

Business Development Manager Interview

Mississauga, ON

I applied online - interviewed at Kelly Services in November 2013.

Interview Details Telephone interview with recruiter and hiring manager interview in the office

Interview Question – Performance review question for previous company   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant Interview

Staffing Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details You will be probed to see if you are professional, have marketing skills and the composure to tackle not so pleasant candidates. Its a quick interview, they will check to see if you have the acumen to interview someone and take independent decision. Previous experience is an asset but you can also get your foot in the door with no previous experience provided you are vibrant and professional. The job could get stressful if you do not meet your targets. I got interviewed and within a week was asked to join them. Turn around time was impressive

Interview Question – How do you ensure a positive candidate experience?
How will you convey feedback to a candidate that is not selected?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple and quick. There are no benefits.

Clerk Interview

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details well done; various tests to ascertain different skills and levels

Interview Question – what do you want to earn   View Answer

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2011.

Interview Details Discussion with the interviewer about my skills, my competencies and how it applied to the current position. We also discussed the various forms that had to be filled. There were also some computer proficiency test to verify the knowledge I had. My results were good so I knew that I was hired immediately.

Interview Question – What three words will you use to describe yourself?   View Answer

Senior Staffing Supervisor Interview

Lynchburg, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2014.

Interview Details First received an email requesting a phone interview (about 45 min) with branch manager mainly asking about my background and experience, the following day had an in-person interview (2 hours) talking with branch manager. Super nice, made me feel very comfortable, discussed my background, the job and the business in more detail. By the following week I had a job offer which I accepted. Seems like they will be a great company to work for.

Interview Question – The usual: please describe your weakness   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very relaxed. I was called in about a week after interview to discuss salary details and complete paperwork for background check etc. I did not negotiate much since I was pleased with the initial offer. The manager explained how bonuses would factor in as well. It sounds like if you are driven the income potential is there.

Lab Technician Interview

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details After applying online, I was contacted via email for a phone interview. Interviewer was friendly and asked relevant questions related to the job posting. Many of the questions asked were related to my college coursework due to being a recent college graduate. Phone interview lasted approximately 45 minutes

Interview Question – Nothing was really difficult or unexpected. It was straight forward questions. What is your experience related to the position   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a great opportunity but too far away for commuting

Apple AHA Interview

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2010.

Interview Details Easy.... I was hired on the 1st call.

Negotiation Details – None.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2012.

Interview Details I had 2 interviews.

Interview Question – Why did you have such a large gap in employment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No a whole lot of negotiation, salary was set.

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2013.

Interview Details Interview process was good. Recruiter was easy to talk to and explained all aspects of the position. Prepared me for the company panel interview.

Interview Question – All the question were easily answered due to my level of experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Limited negotiation process. No room for negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Services

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kelly Services interview questions and advice. All 149 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Kelly Services employees and interview candidates.