Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr, 2015
Updated 14 Apr, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The interview was a very brief phone interview that lasted about 5-10 minutes. It was pretty casual and asked the generic interview questions, such as about projects I've worked on and what I want to do in the future. After the interview, they emailed me back a couple days later with an offer, but I had to decline for other reasons.

Pharmacy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Sacramento, CA (US)).

Interview

I was directed to a hotel where I was told to sit in the hallway and wait. After entering the interview room I was directed to two people who ask me a multitude of different questions. It was a pretty comfortable situation and they were very nice. I didn't feel as though I was being interrogated being as though that Is how it feels when more than one person interviews you. The interview was more like a conversation. Aftwe the interview I was told they would be doing call backs within the next couple weeks. It was like hell waiting on the phone call. I had given up as I had waited close to 2 1/2 weeks, even emailing the recruiter to ask if she had heard anything in which she replied no. I had given up hope when I received an email saying thanks but no thanks but I had applied for so many of the same position that I still had a glimmer of hope. I was pleasantly suprisee when I got the call saying I was chosen as a yes!I am just waiting for a call to let me know when I have to come in for the drug test and finalize everything !! Don't give up hope. I had applied for a number of years but more frequently because I got fed up with my current job. My whole family works for kaiser and they could not even get me in. Best advice is don't give up and apply fast as soon as they post the job because they are gone in leat than 5 minutes!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflict between you and another Co-worker?
      How would you handle criticism from your manager?
      How did u handle a difficult customer?

Answer Question

Staff Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

It was a great interview process. i had 3 phone interviews and 1 in person interview. The initial phone interview was with the HR Recruiter followed by 2 other phone interview with the interview panel. The final interview was an in person interview with the hiring manager about 3 weeks after my initial interview.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2015.

Interview

It's a lengthy process, got first call to set up phone interview, you must pass phone interview in order for your information to get sent to the hiring supervisor. Then it's up to them if they want to interview you face to face. I passed the phone interview, They ask generic interview questions, tell me what you did at your previous positions? What is customer service to you? . They wish you luck and encourage you to reapply in case you don't get called in. A week later I heard nothing still, so I gave them a call, the lady told me it's just a waiting game now, it's up to them if they want to bring me in. The very next day I get a call asking to come in for an interview. Interview day comes and get interviewed by RN and Supervisor. They has a list of about 20 questions some usual interview ones, and the other Clinical ones, so know your stuff! They said they were looking to make a decision next week. The very next morning they called me and asked me a few more questions and I was offered the position, best day of my life, aside from when my son was born of course.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need for negotiations, it's by far the best MA pay in the Central Valley

Test Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Portland, OR (US)).

Interview

A 3 step process - HR, Director followed by a Peer interview.
    Applied for 2 separate jobs and The HR team was terrific in both cases.
    In one the interview with the director went great but was up against a Peer team that was not upto the mark. Very cynical and it was clear that they did not possess the experience to do justice to their roles.
    Their bad feedback denied my case.
    In the second one - did not get thro' the initial interview with the director. Went on expected lines except for one Q that didn't meet expectations.. including mine. That probably settled it against my favor. No complaints though. I probably deserved it for not being ready for it.

Interview Questions

• cliched questions that you will find everywhere - 3 things that are important to u in your role, positive about u, what your colleagues say about you, escalator pitch about u, ur greatest weakness or strength and why, what do u bring to the company, SDLC and testing in general., Automation skills, leadership skills, conflict resolution, how do u provide bad news as a manager, meeting and setting expectations   Answer Question

Pharmacy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I have been applying for a year now. I received an email to set up an interview. It was a smooth interview. It took about 25 minutes. Two managers interviewed me and told me they would call me for the job offer in a couple weeks if they decided to hire me. The interview was just a day ago , so hoping I get a call back.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when a supervisor gave you negative feedback.   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time you made a mistake.   Answer Question
    • tell me about yourself and why you want to work for Kaiser.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I went for an interview first. There are two people interview me. Each of them had an interview list. They take turn to ask me question following the lists. I'm really excited to work for Kaiser, but when I told the agency that i'm done with the interview. She told me to take the Assessment Test before the process done. Next day, she called me and said I didn't pass the assessment test that mean I didn't get the job. Working for kaiser is my dream job, but it is so hard for me to get in. Hope one day, I can get the job in Kaiser.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

It was more in depth than I was anticipating. A lot of questions that required an example. They wrote on a sheet that had questions pre wrote on them as they asked questions. They started with the basic tell us about your work history then started the questioning. They informed me what my responsibilities would be if I was offered the job and then left me to ask questions myself. There were several questions about what I saw my coworkers do and what I did in response to those actions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a coworker that did something unethical and how you responded to it?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your attendance 1 being negative and 10 being positive (on time, no call outs)?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2015.

Interview

It was located at a hotel and you had to check in and wait to be called there was alot of Kaiser employees seated with 2 people at a table and interviewed people checking in.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

First, they will email you a short questionnaire that will need to be completed within a week. That is followed up with a one on one interview and then a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize projects when working within a team?   1 Answer