Kaiser Permanente

Updated 24 Nov, 2014
Updated 24 Nov, 2014

2.9

Staff Auditor Interview

Multiple rounds of phone interviews. Followed by in person interviews. Most of interview questions were basic and not very technical. Recruiting process was a bit disorganized. Overall I would expect this process to take a while.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about s conflict with coworker And how you resolved it.   View Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Process took an entire month from recruiter initial contact, then the next week a phone interview took place. The recruiter called an setup a face to face and then another phone interview the director.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in November 2014.

I went through 2 interviews: 1) with account manager at staffing firm. 2) with hiring manager and team at Kaiser. The team seemed uninterested from the beginning. In hindsight it is clear to me that I was a placeholder interview. I found out they already had candidates they offered the position to.

Interview Questions
    • The hiring manager was back/forth with interview questions and actually nearly shouted a comment to me. I was very taken back by the gesture and emotions. It was very unexpected.   View Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Very stressful, when you are already worried or nervous, it would be helpful to feel welcomed. Not a very good start. Hope that things will change so they can value good candidates. Never judge a book by the cover.

Interview Questions

Decided that I'm going to make a difference and learn more skills.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in November 2014.

Applied on-line, was contacted by a recruiter and answered supplemental questionnaire. Then the recruiter scheduled me for a panel interview. The interview just happened a few days ago waiting on email or telephone call from recruiter.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Panel Interview with the hiring manager of the department and an employee in the same job classification as the job I was interviewing for. Interview was fairly basic and consisted of standard questions, they were looking for an honest, capable candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Do you believe you would be a good asset to our company and why?   Answer Question
    It was a union position, so the hourly rate was predetermined.

Summer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Applied online and in person. Set up with a morning group interview with 15 or so other people. Were given a list of questions before hand to prepare and then each individual was given time to answer their questions.

Interview Questions
    • describe a situation were you were given multiple tasks to complete and how did you manage and complete them   Answer Question

Ward Clerk Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

phone interview asking about my skills, in the medical field. it was pretty easy. good luck. the recruiter was really nice and made me feel comfortable as possible. Kaiser permanente was a pleasure interviewing with my future co-workers

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Work with a recuriter at Kaiser Permanente. It is difficult to get the initial interview unless you have the experience. Use trigger words in your resume; otherwise, your resume will never be seen.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handled mutliple managers who work in different verticles?   Answer Question

Staff Nurse II Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Applied online through website, got called by HR after a few weeks, interviewed and forwarded resume to hiring manager. Got a panel interview with the managers, offered the position and accepted. Got offer letter, background check, drug screen, then physical. Whole process took over a month. It was the background check that took 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    Got an offer based on my work experience