Paycom
www.paycomjobs.com Oklahoma City, OK 500 to 999 Employees

Paycom Outside Sales Consultant Interview Question

I interviewed in Miami, FL and was asked:
"Just your typical interview questions about past sales experiences and a "tell me how you handled a challenging situation in your sales career" etc. Honestly, I was not a fan of this company. They miss communicated my interview date and time (frustrating) then, they wanted me to come back in for another phone canvassing session after I had already proven I could do it. Lastly, the sales manager was a huge B. You could definitely tell she was on her high horse and was not coming down. Obviously not all their managers are like this, but this one def was!"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Outside Sales Consultant Interview Review - one of 132 Paycom Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Paycom – Why Work for Us?

Paycom was founded in Oklahoma City in 1998 as the first online payroll company capable of serving mid-size businesses. Paycom’s CEO spent years in the payroll industry and knew there had to be a better way to service… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Paycom interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Paycom employees and interview candidates.