Joie de Vivre

Updated 1 Sep, 2014
Updated 1 Sep, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Joie de Vivre

Server Interview

Referred by the hiring manager. Hiring process was lengthy, I had a total of 4 interviews, the last one being with the General Manager of the hotel. The questions were general, mostly about previous work experience and situational questions relating back to good judgment.

Interview Questions

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Joie de Vivre in June 2012.

I got a phone interview first and then one on one interview,the interviewer was the food and beverage director and the GM was present too,a 45 minutes questionare.
    They Asked me about my last job and about my personality,I had a few problems to solve for them and they gave me the job description.
    I had a few minutes to ask question and they answered.
    Their staff seems nice,the Hotel has a great location,they are part a well recognized hotel group.
    The interviewer made me wait four one hour but the staff was helpful and tried to make me feel like home.

Interview Questions