Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr, 2015

2.9

Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Markham, ON) in February 2015.

Interview

First - Online screening interview that asked simple behavioral questions.
    Second - Skype interview with 2 Brand Managers. More in-depth behavioral questions and a market sizing questions.
    Third - Interview at their Markham office with 11 other students. Full day of interviewing that included an individual case, a group case, and an individual interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you faced failure and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Markham, ON).

Interview

There was a pre-screening phone interview which asked basic questions. Some of the questions included what are you most proud of on your resume, what part of marketing interests you, what is your favourite product from us, etc. Then they would call for a second in-person interview that had more of the behavioural/situational questions.

CPFR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview that went about 10 minutes only. She talked about the job position and gave me a brief idea about the company and who this position reports to.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Johnson & Johnson?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

First interview was the phone screening with HR. Then second was with two senior brand managers on Skype, then the full day final intervie . Full day included an individual interview with three people, an individual case, and a group case.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2014.

Interview

The first round of the hiring process is a pre-screening phone interview. The phone interview just consists of the usual questions, like tell me about yourself, when was a time that...etc. I would have to say that the recruitment process was very disorganized. The recruiters emailed many candidates late at night, and asked if they were available to interview the next day. Also, the length of time between the phone interviews and in-person interviews should've been longer so they had more time to account for unforeseeable events.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too unexpected...one question was tell me a time when you had to deal with a large amount of data   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online for an analyst role at J&J. After gathering an interview and speaking with the HR recruiter, we mutually decided the company was not a good fit for me.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON) in February 2014.

Interview

Initially went to a recruitment session, got asked for a phone interview, then for a Skype interview, then went into the main office and had a three hour behavioural/situational interview including a case study

Interview Questions

• The business case working with other members who are trying for the same posisition   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON) in January 2014.

Interview

I think what attracts me the most about marketing is the dynamic aspect of the role, that allows me to be both analytical and creative. I really enjoy working in a team environment and I love to challenge myself with making difficult decisions.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was at their office. The manager was very nice and welcoming. I came early and he took me in early. Got through the first set of interviews.

Interview Questions

• How will you be a good sales associate with no experience   Answer Question

Interview

Interviewed at their office. Lots of behaviour questions. Interviewers were very nice to have a conversation with.