Johnson & Johnson

Very Difficult Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2014.

Interview Details I think what attracts me the most about marketing is the dynamic aspect of the role, that allows me to be both analytical and creative. I really enjoy working in a team environment and I love to challenge myself with making difficult decisions.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2014.

Interview Details Initially went to a recruitment session, got asked for a phone interview, then for a Skype interview, then went into the main office and had a three hour behavioural/situational interview including a case study

Interview Question – The business case working with other members who are trying for the same posisition   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

Interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview Details It was at their office. The manager was very nice and welcoming. I came early and he took me in early. Got through the first set of interviews.

Interview Question – How will you be a good sales associate with no experience   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Associate Product Manager

Interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview Details Interviewed at their office. Lots of behaviour questions. Interviewers were very nice to have a conversation with.

Interview Question – What frustrated you the most in your last job   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details 2 interviews over Interview Stream. One with recruiters and 2 brand managers, one with two group brand directors. Very engaged.

Interview Question – Tell us what you know about brand management. Most people don't truly understand what it means and they lose points here. I talked to a lot of people prior to the interview and was able to impress them here.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Start date.

Summer Marketing Intern Interview

Summer Marketing Intern
Markham, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2013.

Interview Details After I applied, they emailed me to set up a prelimiary phone interview. They then called me into their Markham office to conduct 2 one-hour interviews with two members of two different teams. I was told that there was one more round of hiring but I did not make the cut.

Interview Question – Think of a time you were not able to meet all of the expectations and had to cut one of your tasks how would you decide which ones to cut?   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details Schedule a phone screening interview. Basically just went through my resume providing greater depth to my experiences. Lasted about 30 minutes. Very simple.

Received a call few days later to setup in-person interview. Has two 1 hour meetings, each with two people. Standard behavioural questions. People were all nice and casual.

Interview Question – Tell me about a marketing campaign you liked and why?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Associate Product Manager
Toronto, ON

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2010.

Interview Details I had first rounds that were held at my school. Two people interviewed me and it was a very nice experience. It took about 3 weeks for them to get back to me about 2nd rounds. 2nd rounds was held at the head office. Second rounds were not bad - it consisted of a full day (5 hours) - so a full day at their office w/ about 2 hours worth of interviews. You interviewed with all different types of people VP's, Directors etc. They got back to me with their decision about a week later.

The whole experience was very enjoyable, although it was very drawn out.

They are really looking for fit.... if you are good fit you will get it. I did not have an MBA, which is what they were looking for, and I got the offer. So, just be yourself and know why JnJ.

Interview Questions

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2009.

Interview Details Ask some behavior questions, such as leadership, adapt to management changes, communication skills, etc

Interview Question – How to adapt to management changes?   View Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Product Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2009.

Interview Details I was working for another division within J&J so I had a bit of an advantage that way but did not know anyone within this new division. The interview process consisted of an initial 1:1 interview with the National Sales Manager. Then a panel interview with the Regional Manager, Finanace Manager and Marketing Manager. Questions were very much situational in nature. They really wanted to see a passionate person with a sense of urgency and one that would mesh well with the other team members. Everyone I met was very personable and had a warmth about them. This was intune with what I was looking for and inline with the whole J&J company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were not a concern for me, as I would take the job no matter what knowing that this position was a great career move and inevitably meant more dollars anyways. I negotiated my base salary to be a bit more that my former postion had, but bonus would be potentially much greater (4x).

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!