Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions & Reviews

423 interviews

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2014.

I think what attracts me the most about marketing is the dynamic aspect of the role, that allows me to be both analytical and creative. I really enjoy working in a team environment and I love to challenge myself with making difficult decisions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2014.

Initially went to a recruitment session, got asked for a phone interview, then for a Skype interview, then went into the main office and had a three hour behavioural/situational interview including a case study

Interview Questions
    • The business case working with other members who are trying for the same posisition   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

It was at their office. The manager was very nice and welcoming. I came early and he took me in early. Got through the first set of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How will you be a good sales associate with no experience   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Interviewed at their office. Lots of behaviour questions. Interviewers were very nice to have a conversation with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

2 interviews over Interview Stream. One with recruiters and 2 brand managers, one with two group brand directors. Very engaged.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us what you know about brand management. Most people don't truly understand what it means and they lose points here. I talked to a lot of people prior to the interview and was able to impress them here.   Answer Question
    Start date.

Summer Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Markham, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2013.

After I applied, they emailed me to set up a prelimiary phone interview. They then called me into their Markham office to conduct 2 one-hour interviews with two members of two different teams. I was told that there was one more round of hiring but I did not make the cut.

Interview Questions
    • Think of a time you were not able to meet all of the expectations and had to cut one of your tasks how would you decide which ones to cut?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Schedule a phone screening interview. Basically just went through my resume providing greater depth to my experiences. Lasted about 30 minutes. Very simple.

Received a call few days later to setup in-person interview. Has two 1 hour meetings, each with two people. Standard behavioural questions. People were all nice and casual.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2010.

I had first rounds that were held at my school. Two people interviewed me and it was a very nice experience. It took about 3 weeks for them to get back to me about 2nd rounds. 2nd rounds was held at the head office. Second rounds were not bad - it consisted of a full day (5 hours) - so a full day at their office w/ about 2 hours worth of interviews. You interviewed with all different types of people VP's, Directors etc. They got back to me with their decision about a week later.

The whole experience was very enjoyable, although it was very drawn out.

They are really looking for fit.... if you are good fit you will get it. I did not have an MBA, which is what they were looking for, and I got the offer. So, just be yourself and know why JnJ.

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe someone that was the complete opposite of you?   Answer Question
    • What do you think the characteristics of a good leader are?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2009.

Ask some behavior questions, such as leadership, adapt to management changes, communication skills, etc

Product Specialist Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2009.

I was working for another division within J&J so I had a bit of an advantage that way but did not know anyone within this new division. The interview process consisted of an initial 1:1 interview with the National Sales Manager. Then a panel interview with the Regional Manager, Finanace Manager and Marketing Manager. Questions were very much situational in nature. They really wanted to see a passionate person with a sense of urgency and one that would mesh well with the other team members. Everyone I met was very personable and had a warmth about them. This was intune with what I was looking for and inline with the whole J&J company.

Interview Questions
    Negotiations were not a concern for me, as I would take the job no matter what knowing that this position was a great career move and inevitably meant more dollars anyways. I negotiated my base salary to be a bit more that my former postion had, but bonus would be potentially much greater (4x).

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!