Johnson & Johnson

2.9

Assistant Brand Manager Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

There was a pre-screening phone interview which asked basic questions. Some of the questions included what are you most proud of on your resume, what part of marketing interests you, what is your favourite product from us, etc. Then they would call for a second in-person interview that had more of the behavioural/situational questions.

CPFR Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2014.

I was contacted for a phone interview that went about 10 minutes only. She talked about the job position and gave me a brief idea about the company and who this position reports to.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at Johnson & Johnson?   View Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

First interview was the phone screening with HR. Then second was with two senior brand managers on Skype, then the full day final intervie . Full day included an individual interview with three people, an individual case, and a group case.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2014.

The first round of the hiring process is a pre-screening phone interview. The phone interview just consists of the usual questions, like tell me about yourself, when was a time that...etc. I would have to say that the recruitment process was very disorganized. The recruiters emailed many candidates late at night, and asked if they were available to interview the next day. Also, the length of time between the phone interviews and in-person interviews should've been longer so they had more time to account for unforeseeable events.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too unexpected...one question was tell me a time when you had to deal with a large amount of data   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2014.

I applied online for an analyst role at J&J. After gathering an interview and speaking with the HR recruiter, we mutually decided the company was not a good fit for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2014.

Initially went to a recruitment session, got asked for a phone interview, then for a Skype interview, then went into the main office and had a three hour behavioural/situational interview including a case study

Interview Questions
    • The business case working with other members who are trying for the same posisition   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2014.

I think what attracts me the most about marketing is the dynamic aspect of the role, that allows me to be both analytical and creative. I really enjoy working in a team environment and I love to challenge myself with making difficult decisions.

Sales Associate Interview

It was at their office. The manager was very nice and welcoming. I came early and he took me in early. Got through the first set of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How will you be a good sales associate with no experience   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Interviewed at their office. Lots of behaviour questions. Interviewers were very nice to have a conversation with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

2 interviews over Interview Stream. One with recruiters and 2 brand managers, one with two group brand directors. Very engaged.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us what you know about brand management. Most people don't truly understand what it means and they lose points here. I talked to a lot of people prior to the interview and was able to impress them here.   Answer Question
    Start date.