Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated 22 Oct, 2014
Updated 22 Oct, 2014

2.9

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2014.

The first round of the hiring process is a pre-screening phone interview. The phone interview just consists of the usual questions, like tell me about yourself, when was a time that...etc. I would have to say that the recruitment process was very disorganized. The recruiters emailed many candidates late at night, and asked if they were available to interview the next day. Also, the length of time between the phone interviews and in-person interviews should've been longer so they had more time to account for unforeseeable events.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too unexpected...one question was tell me a time when you had to deal with a large amount of data   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2014.

I applied online for an analyst role at J&J. After gathering an interview and speaking with the HR recruiter, we mutually decided the company was not a good fit for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2014.

Initially went to a recruitment session, got asked for a phone interview, then for a Skype interview, then went into the main office and had a three hour behavioural/situational interview including a case study

Interview Questions
    • The business case working with other members who are trying for the same posisition   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2014.

I think what attracts me the most about marketing is the dynamic aspect of the role, that allows me to be both analytical and creative. I really enjoy working in a team environment and I love to challenge myself with making difficult decisions.

Sales Associate Interview

It was at their office. The manager was very nice and welcoming. I came early and he took me in early. Got through the first set of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How will you be a good sales associate with no experience   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Interviewed at their office. Lots of behaviour questions. Interviewers were very nice to have a conversation with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

2 interviews over Interview Stream. One with recruiters and 2 brand managers, one with two group brand directors. Very engaged.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us what you know about brand management. Most people don't truly understand what it means and they lose points here. I talked to a lot of people prior to the interview and was able to impress them here.   Answer Question
    Start date.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Schedule a phone screening interview. Basically just went through my resume providing greater depth to my experiences. Lasted about 30 minutes. Very simple.

Received a call few days later to setup in-person interview. Has two 1 hour meetings, each with two people. Standard behavioural questions. People were all nice and casual.

Summer Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2013.

After I applied, they emailed me to set up a prelimiary phone interview. They then called me into their Markham office to conduct 2 one-hour interviews with two members of two different teams. I was told that there was one more round of hiring but I did not make the cut.

Interview Questions
    • Think of a time you were not able to meet all of the expectations and had to cut one of your tasks how would you decide which ones to cut?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2010.

I had first rounds that were held at my school. Two people interviewed me and it was a very nice experience. It took about 3 weeks for them to get back to me about 2nd rounds. 2nd rounds was held at the head office. Second rounds were not bad - it consisted of a full day (5 hours) - so a full day at their office w/ about 2 hours worth of interviews. You interviewed with all different types of people VP's, Directors etc. They got back to me with their decision about a week later.

The whole experience was very enjoyable, although it was very drawn out.

They are really looking for fit.... if you are good fit you will get it. I did not have an MBA, which is what they were looking for, and I got the offer. So, just be yourself and know why JnJ.

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe someone that was the complete opposite of you?   Answer Question
    • What do you think the characteristics of a good leader are?   Answer Question