Jiffy Lube

Getting the Interview

26 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Roy, UT (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in March 2013.

Interview Details Applied online, got a call the next day for a same day interview. The GM asked me very basic questions and hired me on the spot. Had to go to a orientation 2 days later. Easy stuff

Virginia Beach, VA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in February 2012.

Interview Details Short
pointless
lies

Negotiation Details – None, you can smoke weed and no drug test unless you fall

Guest Sales Advisor Interview

Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in August 2012.

Interview Details The hiring process was pretty easy. There was a group interview and a final private interview in the same day.

Interview Question – There wasn't one. No brainer.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Monroeville, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in November 2013.

Interview Details I applied online 2 weeks ago and was called back a few days ago to set up an interview for a lube tech position. Upon walking in and letting the gentleman at the counter know I was there for an interview, I was told that the hiring manager is usually late and was not at the store. This was a huge red flag. The gentleman at the counter then printed out a copy of the application for me to fill out. I returned it to him and waited for over 30 minutes for the hiring manager to show up or contact me regarding him being late. He made no outreach to notify me or his staff that he would be late, or when he would even show up. Finally I gave up and left because this whole experience was extremely unprofessional, aside from the gentleman at the counter.

Interview Question – I'm surprised the interviewer never showed up to the store or notified me or the store that he would be late or when he would arrive.   View Answer

District Manager Interview

District Manager
San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in January 2009.

Interview Details Interviewed with RVP who is no longer with the company. Interviewed with DVP who is no longer with company. Was given offer 3 weeks after interview and BGC.

Interview Question – None where that difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Initial offer and I made counter offer with additional week vacation that was accepted.

Stroe Manager Interview

East Flagstaff, AZ (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in September 2012.

Interview Details I was interviewed twice, both by upper management. I was offer the job right away. The interview was conducted in the run down office on premises.

Interview Question – I found no questions difficult, it was an easy interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They said " we would like to offer you a position."

Technician Interview

Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in February 2009.

Interview Details i was contacted for a phone interview, and then an in person interview, did well in both and went for drug testing and background check, i was hired within a week.
however that was 7 years ago, now you can practically walk in high, and as long as you're breathing you have a job, new hires are typically on multiple kinds of drugs, and some don't have any technical ability!

Negotiation Details – i started at $9.50 per hour, most employees start at $8.00-$8.50 depending on managers mood. don't expect to get paid for your ability or work ethic, managers like to play favorites

Customer Service Manager Interview

Jefferson City, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in December 2009.

Interview Details Knowing a great deal about automobiles is key

Negotiation Details – Simple

Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in May 2012.

Interview Details I was told to apply online. Submitted application and got hired that week. Group interview and orientation on site

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was a take it or leave it offer.

Lube Tech

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in June 2012.

Interview Details The manager was so impressed by where I attended school that he hired me on the spot.

Negotiation Details – N/A. They never got back to me.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jiffy Lube

Worked for Jiffy Lube? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jiffy Lube interview questions and advice. All 26 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Jiffy Lube employees and interview candidates.