JetBlue

JetBlue Flight Attendant Interview Questions

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JetBlue.

half day long, unorganized, but definitely full of culture. it was fun, interesting, but did it in the old office building, haven't been in the new corporate office yet

Interview Questions
  • why? everyone says because they want to travel. thats a given   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for JetBlue

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at JetBlue.

It's an all day process. When all candidates are in the room, the crew introduce themselves then ask us to introduce ourselves with name, a little background, and tell them something that no one known about us. Then they did a little video presentation about the company then divide us into group for a game of building a tower with paper only but it's to see how you work in a team. After lunch break, we had a group interview (3 people) but we all answer the same questions. After that we have a quick one on one interview with the manager where they ask you what do you think will be your biggest challenge being a FA, would you have a problem being base in any of the base, and why you choose jetblue. Be relax, enjoy yourself and be very natural because they interviewing you all day. Make sure you research the company and known its business before going and please have a copy of your passport ready. Oh they also do a height test and a announcement reading process.

Interview Questions
    • What would the biggest challenge being a flight attendant with JetBlue?   View Answers (3)
    No negotiating

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at JetBlue in April 2013.

In Orlando,,FL at jetBlue U. 27 candidates gathered for a presentation, then each of us got on stage with the microphone and stated our names, past job experiences and what we can bring to jetBlue. Then we were broken into teams of 7 and completed a group task and had to present it. Great team building exercise. Immediately after the recruiters left the room to go see who would make it and who wouldn't. Names were then called and those people were asked to go meet out in the lobby. The remaining 10 stayed in the auditorium and were informed they would be moving onto the next step. Then there were three parts before you got to leave. A panel interview, a one-on-one interview, and a reach and jumpseat test. After that we were told we would be contacted if we made it within 48 hours. If not we would receive an email. I got the call exactly 48 hours later as promised.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were behavioral questions using the STAR method. They wanted to know a lot about the qualities of JetBlue that you would bring to the position. Be prepared for anything.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at JetBlue in April 2013.

Applied on line few weeks ago and received an email 2 weeks ago for an interview in Long Beach.

Interview Questions
    • We were about 50 candidates...
      They gave us 5 minutes to learn about the person next to us and introduce this person to everybody.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at JetBlue in January 2013.

I traveled the day before I took a car service to make sure I wasn't late. We all were waiting in the lobby then they came and got us. Each recruiter introduced them selfs; then each canadate had to state there name, what are you currently doing, and why do you want to work for jetBlue. I also quoted a movie line and I smiled and thanked the reciters. We then took a break and they came back in the room and said we all passed and moved onto the next step. We watched a movie about the company; we took lunch. Then we had to do a jump seat test and bin test and PA test. We were all waiting in the lobby for others to finish. Some people went to a group panel as 4 others including my self were picked to do finger prints. I knew at this point I had the job because they were finger printing me. We had a group interviews very relaxed one of the recruiters hinted by mistake that oh don't worry you have the job then she like well I'm not sure you will just need to wait up to a week to find out. I then had a 1-1 interview that I thought i FAILED! I was then walked out of the building got done around 4 pm. Great company to work for! SMILE SMILE SMILE! Don't be shy and set your self apart from 45 other hopefuls. Take time to talk to the recruiters more than likely the same ones will be there when you did Skype mine was! Don't talk bad about your job. I said I flew for a regional airline but didn't mention it!

Interview Questions
    none- no union but great company!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at JetBlue in October 2012.

The interview began at 9am and I was finished by 5pm. The first phase is a group session where each applicant stood and gave their name and where they previously worked. Then we broke off into groups of 5 and completed a diagram then presented to the group. Next came fingerprinting and reading of a PA. We then took a 1 hour lunch break in the JB cafeteria. After lunch, there were 2 interviews, a panel consisting of 2 on-line FA's and a recruiter. There are 4 applicants in each panel. Last was the one on one interview consisting of In-Flight service manager and a recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • (One on one) Of the five traits of JetBlue, which one do you identify with and why?   Answer Question
    • (One on one) What would be the most challenging part of being a flight attendant?   Answer Question
    • (Panel) Name a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you resolve?   Answer Question
    • (Panel) Have you ever had a complaint from a customer and how did you resolve?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at JetBlue in June 2010.

There were at least 4 or 5 interviews for this job. Group and one on one interviews. I was drug tested twice, the background check is a lot of work. Oddly, the interview process is actually a lot of fun. It makes you excited to work for the company and you get to meet other applicants.

My best advice for interviewing is be yourself, there are so many different interviews that if you aren't they will figure it out. Also, if you are not outgoing don't bother applying for this job. You don't have to be the life of the party, but if you are very introverted and not a team player you it will be difficult for you to make it through the interview process, let alone be successful in this field.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what you know about the history of the company.   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Hills, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Hills, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at JetBlue in March 2010.

Applied on-line. Got called for an interview in about a month. First there was a phone interview. Then I got invited to corporate, for blue something or other (I can't remember what they called it). The company has a "blue" name for everything. At first we were in a room with a bunch of people. We all thought we were waiting for an interview, then a few people started clapping. They were recruiters who wanted to see how we acted in a group. Next, we got into groups and everyone had to come up with a different way to get across the room. (That was kind of fun). You also had to describe someone you just met. They then did a panel interview and a one-on-one. My interviewer then gave me a welcome package. I don't beleive they do this anymore. (Hire right on site). This was a while ago. However, I'm sure the basic premise is still the same. They will be watching you from the time you get there until the time you leave. They will want to see how you interact, your general attitude, and how you speak. Not your average interview. Expect to be there all day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us when you have went above or beyond for a customer. Tell us why you want to be blue. (I never forgot that one!)   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation for in-flight as far as I know.