Jenny Craig

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

The interview process is quite simple, not complicated at all. The interviewer makes the job seem to be better than what it actually is.

No negotiation, standard salary.

Program Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Jenny Craig in April 2013.

The hiring interview process made me feel like I was in high school again. Very unprofessional and disorganized

Interview Questions
    None they had a training wage of 16 an hour for the first three months, afterwards it is 10.25 an hour plus commission

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in August 2012.

I applied online through Jenny Craig website, and got a phone interview an hour later, and was told I passed that stage on their recruitment process.. I was then contacted that same day to schedule in person interview which I did for that coming up Wednesday. The entire interview went super smooth and I could tell they were impressed by me. The girl then said I should come back for a second interview with their regional manager, but then she realized that the regional manager happened to be in the store that day so I ended up having that second interview right there on the spot. The second one also went really smoothly. She then asked for my references and said she would call me (didn't specify when)/ I thanked her for her time and left. The next day (Thursday) I was told my references were checked, and then next day (Friday) I got a call from them offering me a position ! I was really happy as it all seemed to happen so fast in less than 2 days !

Interview Questions
    • What sources do you use to manage your time effectively?   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jenny Craig in June 2012.

Phone interview from VP, in person interview with Regional Director

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle difficult personalities?   View Answer

Stocker/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON

The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig in July 2011.

Call a call center interviewer in the USA. Basic why and how behavioral question.

Interview Questions
    • How many days in a week are you willing to work in the evening?   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jenny Craig in December 2010.

meet with manaager have formal interview, then meet with market director , it can be a lot of scenario questions. Want to see if you are a good people person and have a good personality

Interview Questions
    no negotiating, which is brutal bc now that sales are down you dont make as much commission. I was making 43000 a year 4 years ago now i am lucky to hit 38000

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Apply online then meet with center director - she is great! General questions first time in... follow ups are more situational and you may be asked to participate in a role play.

no negotiation anymore

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

I applied on line and answered a few questions. Someone called me back and asked more detailed questions. Then I was given an interview face to face, a few days later. I then met with the market director for another interview.

Interview Questions
    • what was one way in the past you motivated someone to change (phone interview)
      The 1:1 interview was more difficult. She asked many questions but especially about motivation. Specifically how would I motivate someone with a weight problem that really did not appear interested in losing weight but wanted a quick fix.

Answer Question

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jenny Craig in October 2014.

interview process was normal i had 2 interviews the people seemed friendly they asked why i haven't worked in the last 6 month and i told them my dad had stage 4 cancer.

I was offered a position and told i had 24 or 48 to complete background, credit and drug screening and then they sent me a email saying i would start 11-06-2014.

So on Tuesday 11-04-2014 i received a email saying the drug test wasn't back and i couldn't on 11-06-2014 which was a Thursday so i called and they said i would most likely start on Monday.

one hour later i was called told my aunt had a stroke and my dad didn't look good. so bought a ticket for a flight to Michigan coming back Monday morning at 6:45 am so i could start.

i left Wednesday morning for Michigan. My dad had stage 4 lung cancer and took a turn for the worst and passed away 11-06-2014 i was with him.
    i called jenny Craig to see if i could start a week later and no one gave me a answer. so i reached out twice to follow up and received no answer. on 11-12-2014 while i'm at my fathers funeral viewing a employee of jenny Craig said they weren't holding the position, i asked if i could start 11-14-2014 that i was at the funeral home and i could send them proof of his death. and they said it was not needed that they are not starting me.

This company has no heart at all.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

Applied online and received an email stating to call corporate for a phone interview. The interview involved general questions like "Explain a time when you helped a person and how did you help them?" I then received an email with a time for a personal interview. In the interview I was asked to role play as a consultant and the interviewer acted like a walk-in client. The general idea is that they want you to be personable and ask a lot of open ended questions. Let the client do most of the talking. Then, once you have gathered the information, explain why the program works perfectly for their needs. I had two interviews before being accepted.