Jenny Craig Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hamilton, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig in December 2010.

meet with manaager have formal interview, then meet with market director , it can be a lot of scenario questions. Want to see if you are a good people person and have a good personality

Interview Questions
    no negotiating, which is brutal bc now that sales are down you dont make as much commission. I was making 43000 a year 4 years ago now i am lucky to hit 38000

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig in June 2012.

Phone interview from VP, in person interview with Regional Director

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle difficult personalities?   View Answer

Program Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Jenny Craig in April 2013.

The hiring interview process made me feel like I was in high school again. Very unprofessional and disorganized

Interview Questions
    None they had a training wage of 16 an hour for the first three months, afterwards it is 10.25 an hour plus commission

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

The interview process is quite simple, not complicated at all. The interviewer makes the job seem to be better than what it actually is.

No negotiation, standard salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in August 2012.

I applied online through Jenny Craig website, and got a phone interview an hour later, and was told I passed that stage on their recruitment process.. I was then contacted that same day to schedule in person interview which I did for that coming up Wednesday. The entire interview went super smooth and I could tell they were impressed by me. The girl then said I should come back for a second interview with their regional manager, but then she realized that the regional manager happened to be in the store that day so I ended up having that second interview right there on the spot. The second one also went really smoothly. She then asked for my references and said she would call me (didn't specify when)/ I thanked her for her time and left. The next day (Thursday) I was told my references were checked, and then next day (Friday) I got a call from them offering me a position ! I was really happy as it all seemed to happen so fast in less than 2 days !

Interview Questions
    • What sources do you use to manage your time effectively?   Answer Question

Stocker/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scarborough, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON

The process took a day - interviewed at Jenny Craig in July 2011.

Call a call center interviewer in the USA. Basic why and how behavioral question.

Interview Questions
    • How many days in a week are you willing to work in the evening?   View Answers (2)

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Applied online and received an email stating to call corporate for a phone interview. The interview involved general questions like "Explain a time when you helped a person and how did you help them?" I then received an email with a time for a personal interview. In the interview I was asked to role play as a consultant and the interviewer acted like a walk-in client. The general idea is that they want you to be personable and ask a lot of open ended questions. Let the client do most of the talking. Then, once you have gathered the information, explain why the program works perfectly for their needs. I had two interviews before being accepted.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jenny Craig in September 2010.

they have a 3 step interview process. 1st is phone interview, then branch manager interviews you and if you will be getting hired you meet with area manager. They ask questions like types of situations you've handled in previous jobs. But what they are more interested in, how have you overcome, or dealt with weight issues in the past

Jenny Craig Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Omaha, NE (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in April 2013.

First, I submitted my resume and faxed it to one of the locations, then I called and asked who to speak to (management wise), then I was called back within the day, had a phone interview, then was asked to come in for a one on one interview, then I was offered the position on the spot!

Interview Questions
    • just the basic questions: weaknesses, strengths, past work experience, etc.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

I applied online and they have you call a number to set up an interview. The process is conducted of 2 interviews. The first one is where you want to make the best impression. They ask you a lot about yourself and why you want to be a weight loss consultant. I got a really nice girl named Pricilla and I really wanted to work with her in general. The second interview is reached if they like you and more of just a way to meet someone higher up. It was a far drive but it was worth it. ALSO put good references! They call them.

Interview Questions

Even though I really wanted to be a weight loss consultant (I am going to school for healthy lifestyle coaching), the compensation was a little scary. The training is a decent pay but it's too low for having a job like that. However, commission is included so there could be a good pay.. I just don't know how busy the store is.

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!