Jenny Craig

Average Difficulty
72 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hamilton, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig in December 2010.

Interview Details meet with manaager have formal interview, then meet with market director , it can be a lot of scenario questions. Want to see if you are a good people person and have a good personality

Interview Question – nothing really unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiating, which is brutal bc now that sales are down you dont make as much commission. I was making 43000 a year 4 years ago now i am lucky to hit 38000

Program Director Interview

Program Director
Calgary, AB

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig in June 2012.

Interview Details Phone interview from VP, in person interview with Regional Director

Interview Question – How do you handle difficult personalities?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Program Consultant Interview

Program Consultant
Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Jenny Craig in April 2013.

Interview Details The hiring interview process made me feel like I was in high school again. Very unprofessional and disorganized

Interview Question – Asking me about my personal life   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None they had a training wage of 16 an hour for the first three months, afterwards it is 10.25 an hour plus commission

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Montreal, QC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview Details The interview process is quite simple, not complicated at all. The interviewer makes the job seem to be better than what it actually is.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, standard salary.

Vancouver, BC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in August 2012.

Interview Details I applied online through Jenny Craig website, and got a phone interview an hour later, and was told I passed that stage on their recruitment process.. I was then contacted that same day to schedule in person interview which I did for that coming up Wednesday. The entire interview went super smooth and I could tell they were impressed by me. The girl then said I should come back for a second interview with their regional manager, but then she realized that the regional manager happened to be in the store that day so I ended up having that second interview right there on the spot. The second one also went really smoothly. She then asked for my references and said she would call me (didn't specify when)/ I thanked her for her time and left. The next day (Thursday) I was told my references were checked, and then next day (Friday) I got a call from them offering me a position ! I was really happy as it all seemed to happen so fast in less than 2 days !

Interview Question – What sources do you use to manage your time effectively?   Answer Question

Stocker/Receptionist Interview

Stocker/Receptionist
Scarborough, ON

The process took a day - interviewed at Jenny Craig in July 2011.

Interview Details Call a call center interviewer in the USA. Basic why and how behavioral question.

Interview Question – How many days in a week are you willing to work in the evening?   View Answers (2)

Program Director Interview

Program Director
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jenny Craig in September 2010.

Interview Details they have a 3 step interview process. 1st is phone interview, then branch manager interviews you and if you will be getting hired you meet with area manager. They ask questions like types of situations you've handled in previous jobs. But what they are more interested in, how have you overcome, or dealt with weight issues in the past

Interview Question – they expect weightloss related examples   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Jenny Craig Consultant Interview

Jenny Craig Consultant
Omaha, NE (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in April 2013.

Interview Details First, I submitted my resume and faxed it to one of the locations, then I called and asked who to speak to (management wise), then I was called back within the day, had a phone interview, then was asked to come in for a one on one interview, then I was offered the position on the spot!

Interview Question – just the basic questions: weaknesses, strengths, past work experience, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview Details I applied online and they have you call a number to set up an interview. The process is conducted of 2 interviews. The first one is where you want to make the best impression. They ask you a lot about yourself and why you want to be a weight loss consultant. I got a really nice girl named Pricilla and I really wanted to work with her in general. The second interview is reached if they like you and more of just a way to meet someone higher up. It was a far drive but it was worth it. ALSO put good references! They call them.

Interview Question – Questions weren't really difficult for me.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Even though I really wanted to be a weight loss consultant (I am going to school for healthy lifestyle coaching), the compensation was a little scary. The training is a decent pay but it's too low for having a job like that. However, commission is included so there could be a good pay.. I just don't know how busy the store is.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
New York, NY (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2014.

Interview Details No real structured interview process so if you prepare yourself with customary interview skills and Q&A you can wing the interview...

Interview Question – None that would make you rethink yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Needed to be employed before my unemployment ran out

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!