Jenny Craig Interview Questions

Updated 10 Mar, 2015
Updated 10 Mar, 2015

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig (Montreal, QC).

Interview

The interview process is quite simple, not complicated at all. The interviewer makes the job seem to be better than what it actually is.

Negotiation

No negotiation, standard salary.

Program Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Jenny Craig (Toronto, ON) in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring interview process made me feel like I was in high school again. Very unprofessional and disorganized

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None they had a training wage of 16 an hour for the first three months, afterwards it is 10.25 an hour plus commission

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig (Vancouver, BC) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online through Jenny Craig website, and got a phone interview an hour later, and was told I passed that stage on their recruitment process.. I was then contacted that same day to schedule in person interview which I did for that coming up Wednesday. The entire interview went super smooth and I could tell they were impressed by me. The girl then said I should come back for a second interview with their regional manager, but then she realized that the regional manager happened to be in the store that day so I ended up having that second interview right there on the spot. The second one also went really smoothly. She then asked for my references and said she would call me (didn't specify when)/ I thanked her for her time and left. The next day (Thursday) I was told my references were checked, and then next day (Friday) I got a call from them offering me a position ! I was really happy as it all seemed to happen so fast in less than 2 days !

Interview Questions

• What sources do you use to manage your time effectively?   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jenny Craig (Calgary, AB) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview from VP, in person interview with Regional Director

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult personalities?   1 Answer

Stocker/Receptionist Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig (Scarborough, ON) in July 2011.

Interview

Call a call center interviewer in the USA. Basic why and how behavioral question.

Interview Questions

• How many days in a week are you willing to work in the evening?   2 Answers

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jenny Craig (Hamilton, ON) in December 2010.

Interview

meet with manaager have formal interview, then meet with market director , it can be a lot of scenario questions. Want to see if you are a good people person and have a good personality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating, which is brutal bc now that sales are down you dont make as much commission. I was making 43000 a year 4 years ago now i am lucky to hit 38000

Personal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

very brief once it was determined I had a bachelor's degree. I just walked into the center and asked for the manger. I had interest because of my experience with weight lose and I thought it would be a good fit. I go the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Is your schedule flexible. Do you have sales experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

The manager was very agreeable. And was willing to give me a flexible schedule because of my past experience.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I stepped into a store and filled out an application. An interview was set up right away. The interview was one on one with one of Market managers, where she asked me a series of behavioral interview questions. I was offered the position after it..

Wellness Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to call the corporate office for a telephone interview where we discussed my experience and background. The next day , the site director called to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• what is your weakness and tell me about the products and services   Answer Question

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I stopped into a store and filled out a application. I was then called and set up an interview. The interview was one on one with the Center Director, where she asked me a series of interview questions. I was called a few days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How I would like to get payed, even though I knew it was hourly + commission.   Answer Question