Jenny Craig

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

The interview process is quite simple, not complicated at all. The interviewer makes the job seem to be better than what it actually is.

No negotiation, standard salary.

Program Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Jenny Craig in April 2013.

The hiring interview process made me feel like I was in high school again. Very unprofessional and disorganized

Interview Questions
    None they had a training wage of 16 an hour for the first three months, afterwards it is 10.25 an hour plus commission

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in August 2012.

I applied online through Jenny Craig website, and got a phone interview an hour later, and was told I passed that stage on their recruitment process.. I was then contacted that same day to schedule in person interview which I did for that coming up Wednesday. The entire interview went super smooth and I could tell they were impressed by me. The girl then said I should come back for a second interview with their regional manager, but then she realized that the regional manager happened to be in the store that day so I ended up having that second interview right there on the spot. The second one also went really smoothly. She then asked for my references and said she would call me (didn't specify when)/ I thanked her for her time and left. The next day (Thursday) I was told my references were checked, and then next day (Friday) I got a call from them offering me a position ! I was really happy as it all seemed to happen so fast in less than 2 days !

Interview Questions
    • What sources do you use to manage your time effectively?   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jenny Craig in June 2012.

Phone interview from VP, in person interview with Regional Director

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle difficult personalities?   View Answer

Stocker/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON

The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig in July 2011.

Call a call center interviewer in the USA. Basic why and how behavioral question.

Interview Questions
    • How many days in a week are you willing to work in the evening?   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jenny Craig in December 2010.

meet with manaager have formal interview, then meet with market director , it can be a lot of scenario questions. Want to see if you are a good people person and have a good personality

Interview Questions
    no negotiating, which is brutal bc now that sales are down you dont make as much commission. I was making 43000 a year 4 years ago now i am lucky to hit 38000

Wellness Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

I applied online and received an email to call the corporate office for a telephone interview where we discussed my experience and background. The next day , the site director called to set up an interview.

Interview Questions
    • what is your weakness and tell me about the products and services   Answer Question

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

I stopped into a store and filled out a application. I was then called and set up an interview. The interview was one on one with the Center Director, where she asked me a series of interview questions. I was called a few days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • How I would like to get payed, even though I knew it was hourly + commission.   Answer Question

Center Position Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

Apply online through the website, if you match their qualifications a hiring consultant will contact you. After that, if your resume and availability check out your resume will be sent to the center manager. At that point they will contact you to ask some more questions and set up an interview then if they like what they hear.

Interview Questions
    • They are seeking how you've handled a situation in your work experience, what the outcome was, and the results of the situation was on your position.   Answer Question

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Apply online then meet with center director - she is great! General questions first time in... follow ups are more situational and you may be asked to participate in a role play.

no negotiation anymore