Jenny Craig

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Director Interview

Program Director
Calgary, AB

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig in June 2012.

Interview Details Phone interview from VP, in person interview with Regional Director

Interview Question – How do you handle difficult personalities?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Program Consultant Interview

Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Jenny Craig in April 2013.

Interview Details The hiring interview process made me feel like I was in high school again. Very unprofessional and disorganized

Interview Question – Asking me about my personal life   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None they had a training wage of 16 an hour for the first three months, afterwards it is 10.25 an hour plus commission

Customer Service Representative
Montreal, QC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview Details The interview process is quite simple, not complicated at all. The interviewer makes the job seem to be better than what it actually is.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, standard salary.

Weight Loss Consultant
Vancouver, BC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in August 2012.

Interview Details I applied online through Jenny Craig website, and got a phone interview an hour later, and was told I passed that stage on their recruitment process.. I was then contacted that same day to schedule in person interview which I did for that coming up Wednesday. The entire interview went super smooth and I could tell they were impressed by me. The girl then said I should come back for a second interview with their regional manager, but then she realized that the regional manager happened to be in the store that day so I ended up having that second interview right there on the spot. The second one also went really smoothly. She then asked for my references and said she would call me (didn't specify when)/ I thanked her for her time and left. The next day (Thursday) I was told my references were checked, and then next day (Friday) I got a call from them offering me a position ! I was really happy as it all seemed to happen so fast in less than 2 days !

Interview Question – What sources do you use to manage your time effectively?   Answer Question

Stocker/Receptionist Interview

Stocker/Receptionist
Scarborough, ON

The process took a day - interviewed at Jenny Craig in July 2011.

Interview Details Call a call center interviewer in the USA. Basic why and how behavioral question.

Interview Question – How many days in a week are you willing to work in the evening?   View Answers (2)

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview Details I applied online and they have you call a number to set up an interview. The process is conducted of 2 interviews. The first one is where you want to make the best impression. They ask you a lot about yourself and why you want to be a weight loss consultant. I got a really nice girl named Pricilla and I really wanted to work with her in general. The second interview is reached if they like you and more of just a way to meet someone higher up. It was a far drive but it was worth it. ALSO put good references! They call them.

Interview Question – Questions weren't really difficult for me.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Even though I really wanted to be a weight loss consultant (I am going to school for healthy lifestyle coaching), the compensation was a little scary. The training is a decent pay but it's too low for having a job like that. However, commission is included so there could be a good pay.. I just don't know how busy the store is.

New York, NY (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2014.

Interview Details No real structured interview process so if you prepare yourself with customary interview skills and Q&A you can wing the interview...

Interview Question – None that would make you rethink yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Needed to be employed before my unemployment ran out

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at Jenny Craig

Interview Details I initially responded to a post on Monster from a local office. I was contacted within a day or 2 by phone from their HR office. They asked a lot of the basic interview questions like "Why do you want to work for Jenny Craig?" and set me up with an interview with the local center director. What was nice about that was the fact that they were very flexible with what time I of day I wanted to have the interview. When I arrived I filled out a job application, which was also simple, and straight forward. The director was very pleasant, we just went through my resume and talked about my recent job experiences. I was offered the position though I couldnt actually start for a number of weeks as it was their slow season at the time. (Summer)

Interview Question – There were really no difficult or unexpected questions...the typical things that you get during an interview and I never felt nervous during it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation but was happy with what was offered. ($11 hr)

Area Market Director Interview

Area Market Director

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview Details There is a brief phone screen and then you interview with a Centre Director. The questions are all behavioral.

Interview Question – You can be asked to demonstrate a lead call or a consultation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is not negotiation. There is a set scale of pay.

Weight Loss Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview Details Had to have a drug test and background check

Negotiation Details – I couldn't negotate

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jenny Craig

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jenny Craig interview questions and advice. All 69 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Jenny Craig employees and interview candidates.