Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr, 2015

2.2

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

was okay, the team wasn't very friendly but okay more neutral. i wish they told me the interview would last 3 hours but was able to accomodate. They were quick to provide me with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How can you help Jamba succeed?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with a hiring manager one day, and was immediately called by the store's AGM to come back the very next day. They were both wonderful women and I had a great experience with both of them. We sat outside, it really felt like a casual chat rather than an interview. The AGM said to get my food handler's card in order and the very next day I was filling out new hire paperwork with the GM. They were very desperate for employees, but I feel that this didn't affect my interviews at all. They were very thorough while remaining friendly and upbeat.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Jamba drink?   1 Answer
    • In your opinion, what would giving great customer service to our customers entail?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Escondido, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a really relaxed process. I had two interviews, both lasted about 15 minutes and were spaced a week apart. Two team leads interviewed me, but not once did the district manager interviewed me. She did contact me once however. They were very nice people and it felt like a normal conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? How are different from our competitors? What is your biggest weakness? Describe a time when you experienced great customer service. Do you have reliable transportation? Describe a time you had to deal with a lot of stress. Describe the last time you came into Jamba Juice, what would you have done differently as an employee, what did you order? What would you do if a customer insisted their smoothie was made incorrectly?   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Called me within a week for an in-person interview. Interviewed with the GM and asked me basic questions like "Why Jamba?", "Tell me about yourself", "What leadership experience do you have?", "How do you organize your priorities when there are a lot of tasks to be done", etc. Got hired on the spot, but I know a lot of people have to go through second interviews.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (San Jose, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy and laid back interview. Manager was nice and understanding which made the interview feel as though you're talking to a friend. Should not be nervous because they ask you simple questions such as "Why do you want to work here?" just be honest and be yourself and you'll do fine.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

It was really laid back, we were outside the store and the manager just asked the basic interview questions like "why do you wanna work here?" She also asked about school and we connected through past schools. She was very relaxed and funny, and that helped me to relax. She talked about how the best part of her job was the crazy hectic times with her employees like when the AC broke.

Interview Questions

I got the job right at the interview but it was too far of a commute.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

Bob Andrews was the best! He was courteous and I was surprised that he flew to San Diego just to talk to me. He also provided a schedues interview time that would accommodate me.

Interview Questions

• I was applying for being a team member. Bob wanted me as a General Manger. His question "why do you want this job. I was a bit confused how to answer because I didn't know what position I was applying for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

not one single problem. And I mean that

Juice Jedi Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

It was pretty simple and straight forward similar to any retail or entry level hospitality gig. Submit resume and cover letter. Ask what you know about Jamba Juice: history and whether you've had it. Availability was a deciding factor

Interview Questions

• If someone from another country wanted to order and you couldn't understand each other how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

The "interview" was fine. You could tell it was really just a formality. If your application and availability looked alright, you were going to get the job. After that, they took a long time to process the paperwork. Also, I had to contact them about the status of my hiring paperwork. They did not even contact me when I was put on the schedule. If I hadn't called, I wouldn't have showed up to work.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was "why do you want to work at Jamba?".   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

For a new store opening up, a hiring fair was held at the store location. Typical interview questions were asked. They want to be fun, energetic, and a team player. They look for bubbly personalities that can be hard workers.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a difficult customer experience? And how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation. They give you an hourly wage that you accept if you sign an employee contract.