Jamba Juice

Getting the Interview

95 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Jamba Juice

Interview Details Found application online, submit my application in store and was called in for an interview. The first interview was a group interview with about 6 other applicants and the general manager. Was after called in for a second interview with 2 team leads who asked roughly about the same questions.

Interview Question – Tell me a joke.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation.

Los Gatos, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details One interview. Got the job right there.

Interview Question – What is the meaning of integrity?   Answer Question

Westminster, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2014.

Interview Details I called to follow up and was invited to come in for an interview a few days after. I had 2 interviews. I felt relaxed and excited at the same time. After the first one, I was basically hired but they had me come in for a second one as a meet-the-general-manager type deal. I enjoyed both, and they really liked me because I got the job!

Interview Question – This wasn't difficult or anything like that, but I had never been asked this before: What does integrity mean to you?   Answer Question

Stanford, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2012.

Interview Details I showed up for an open-interview day, and sat down with 2-3 managers from local Jamba stores. They asked me questions to get to know me specifically, followed by questions testing how I would fit into the Jamba setting, and then questions about availability. They offered me a job within 20-30 minutes.

Interview Question – What would you do if an employer asked you to wear a banana suit and hand out samples?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were very flexible with the number of hours I wanted to work, and once I had the job my manager was very good about scheduling times when I was easily available. (It was also very easy to get a shift covered if I needed it!)

San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2013.

Interview Details Two interviews, asks common interview questions.

Interview Question – Are you JAMBA?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

General Manager Interview

General Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details This was for a franchise! I found the job posting on indeed and applied. I had a video interview with one owner. Then I had a second interview with both owners.

Interview Question – They only asked typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple and typical.

Very Easy Interview

Peoria, AZ (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in October 2012.

Interview Details easy simple questions. first interview and if you get called for a second you probably have the job

Interview Question – what does integrity mean to you?   Answer Question

San Diego, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in September 2010.

Interview Details The hiring process is very casual, super friendly. They want someone who smiles and is very energetic! The interview questions are very simple and basic, and not too difficult. Just have fun with the interview and good luck!

Interview Question – What are your disadvantages?   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details he just asked me a few questions and made light conversation

Interview Question – what are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nope

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Los Gatos, CA (US)

I interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2010.

Interview Details The hiring process was really straightforward, just one review with the local GM. Enthusiasm was important, you really had to show you were excited about living a healthy life.

Interview Question – What is a time you failed recently?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jamba Juice

Worked for Jamba Juice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jamba Juice interview questions and advice. All 95 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Jamba Juice employees and interview candidates.