Jack in the Box Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2014
Updated Aug 9, 2014

2.2

Cashier Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Basically, there was no interview. I applied online and filled out the questionnaire. Then, about a week later, I got a phone call from the manager asking me to call her back. I called her back and she asked me when I could start. We didn't meet in person until it was time for me to show up for training.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions on the questionnaire are things like, "What is more important to you, school or work?"   Answer Question

Fry Cook Specialist Interview

I saw an opening on Craigslist, and I had to take it. I had been down on my luck trying to look for a job for years, and I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip away. I came in to the interview Tuesday morning with my freshly-pressed suit and was ready to go. The interview went great. The employer asked me the usual interview questions, to which I answered every single one of them with poise and confidence. I thought I had the job in the bag, but I got a call back a week later and was unfortunately turned down. All-in-all, the process was very streamlined and simple. I recommend this opportunity for those trying to find a stable position in today's withering and downtrodden job market.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anaheim, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in February 2013.

I handed my application in and in one month they called me back. i sat down with the manger and told me this how the job is and this is what you will be doing. not really an interview.

Interview Questions

i got offered to become a team leader. but decide not to becasue it was a small raise with to many responsibilities. and to top it off management there had a bad rep and i did not want to become part of them.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in February 2010.

received phone call went and spoke to area coach.

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pullman, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pullman, WA (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Jack in the Box in August 2011.

Was told about the job by a friend who worked there. Went in and filled out an application one day and then a couple days later brought in a resume, cover letter, and a couple letters of recommendation. Waited for a bout a week. Got a Call in the middle of the week and was asked to come in and do an interview that day. Felt pretty good about the interview and got hired a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • What have you been doing for the last few months that you were not employed?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box.

phone interview consisted of qualification questions, followed by in person interview of behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • A time when you had to drop something for another project   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Behavioral interview

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  La Quinta, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Quinta, CA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in June 2011.

They call you and then they make you fill out some papers.

Interview Questions
    • Can you be as friendly as the cashiers in other restaurants?   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

two interviews, fill out a lot of paperwork

Administrative Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Applied 30days before I was contacted for first interview. Panel Interview. If you are asked to come in for an interview you will be asked to complete a hand written restaurant style application.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you worked with an arrogant person or one who made you angry.   Answer Question
    no flexibility

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!