J.P. Morgan Teller Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.7

87 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller Interview

very easy and standard questions. you don't need a lots of experience in anything to get hired.
entry level position. Each person has different experience interviewing at Chase. mine was very informal

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  College Station, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

I applied online on a Friday and on Tuesday I got an email from a recruiter about doing a video interview through hirevu. For the video interview you record yourself answering questions via webcam. After that a recruiter called about setting up an interview at the branch. I then had two interviews one with the branch manager and one with the assistant branch manager. After my interviews I got a call a day later from the recruiter offering me the position. I then had to do a drug test and get fingerprinted. Training will be three and a half days tu,we,th,fri.

Interview Questions
    • for the video interview they asked me
      what do you know about chase and the teller position
      what would you manager say are your strengths and weaknesses
      how did you deal with a difficult customer
      what is a time you went above and beyond for the customer
      have you ever balanced your own till and what was the biggest overage or shortage
        Answer Question
    there was none they offered me 10.00 per hour

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2012.

Online application includes assessment of customer service and cash handling. Phone interview 3 days after submitting application. Basic questions about cash handling experience, customer services, some situational questions as how you deal with difficult customers. In-person interview with assistant branch manager and branch manager a week later. Very organized, professional people, questions involved how to handle difficult situations.

I did not negotiate.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Applied, received a call from the recruiter, then had a face to face interview with BM and ABM

no negotiation

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brownstown, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brownstown, MI (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2011.

I had only one interview after the weeder phone interview, with usual questoins you'd expect to see. It was a while before I heard back and a while until my start date was posted. I experienced many problems with the company as I was getting started. My first impression was rather negative.

Interview Questions
    • "How do you work as a member as a team"   View Answer
    Here's you hourly salary. Deal with it.

Phone interview

Interview Questions
    • What was your least favorite thing about your previous job?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2013.

I applied online and got an email for a video interview. I passed that and HR called me up and want to set me up with a branch manager.I went to the interview and i thought i did pretty well but havent heard back from them yet.

Teller Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

clear, straight to the point. I was able to complete it at an efficient time.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandler, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2010.

Applied online, did pre interview questions with recruitetr, then inperson interview with branch manaagment. Many questions were around cash handeling and my history balancing cash. Other questions were around following policy, and working together as a team.

Interview Questions
    • History with difficult co-workers. Describing a situation where coworkers did not get along, and what was done to improve or resolve the situation.   Answer Question
    They offered me salary based on experince. The deal was take it or leave it. Chase does not negotiate it's hiring offers.

Teller Interview

I applied online - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Sent my resume in for a job opening, ten days later they called me and scheduled and interview. Everyone there was really nice and friendly. It was easily noticed that they really care for their customers.

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty well expected and average, difficulty wise.   Answer Question

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!