J.P. Morgan

J.P. Morgan Personal Bank Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Personal Bank Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2012.

i applied online and passed the ass. test , got a call from recruiter , asked me few questions about sales then promised the brach manager would call and schedule for a face 2 face interview. after few days received a call from brach manger (in brooklyn,ny) and scheduled an interview. interview went well. manager really likes me and recommend me to meet with district manager. final interview was about ten days after meeting with branch manager. meet with district manager who is a africa american woman. asked me TWO questions. 1 tell me a time/situation that you received a excellent customer service, what was it, . 2. tell me a time that u received the worst customer service. at the end she said i will hear back from her after meeting all the candidates. however, after few hours, i received a call from recruiter and offered me the job. based salary 35K a year plus commission. after accepting the job, need to finish pre-employment process requirements within 48 hours. including employment history/education,fingerprint and drug test.

Interview Questions
  • nothing special.. just some sales questions. the branch manager gave me an advice for interviewing with district manager : just show your personality   Answer Question
no negotiation. all chase personal banker r the same. 35K based salary plus commission

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Personal Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2010.

I did not understand the manager who was interviewing me. He had a deep accent and i believe that it was very unfair. he also seemed to have favored the very attracted girl who was before me. Just saying. She also seemed Russian which is where the interviewer was from. He through me a pen and told me to sell it to him.

Interview Questions
    • You come to my business sell me this pen.   View Answer