J.P. Morgan

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mortgage Processor Interview

Downers Grove, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details Tried to get into Chase through random applications and career fairs. I was called up by a Chase recruiter from Ohio out of the blue and got the ball rolling. A quick turnaround btw. phone interview and 1-on-1 interview, the interviewer was harried and looked exhausted. He tried to grill me but having gone through many interviews, i just calmly shrugged him off. They try to find out your style of working and they remind you of the stresses of the job. Essentially they try to see if you're qualified and if you are, they ask are you willing to stay even though it's stressful.

Interview Question – What skills do you bring to the company seeing as your industry experience (in mortgage) is very brief?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None as I was too shocked at the high figure they were throwing out. There was a reason for it, high turnover and trial-by-fire training.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan Mortgage Processor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.