J.P. Morgan

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ottawa, ON

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2010.

Interview Details Phone screening and interview. Followed with a face to face interview. The prosess is very long. It took 3 month between the initial phone call and starting to work.

Interview Question – The questions were all standard behavior questions giving scenarios. No surprises.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The was very little room to negotiate with.

Springfield, MO (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2009.

Interview Details The hiring process begins with the online application, if qualified the candidate is then contacted by the recruiter. If the applicant has the necessary skills he or she is interviewed by a hiring manager. The applicant must pass an online assessment test, drug test, and back ground check if hired.

Interview Question – Be prepared for situation, behavior, outcome questions these determine the most qualified candidates.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation the starting salary for a team manager is a set amount.

Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2010.

Interview Details It was fair but it did seem like their was a real disconnect from what HR presented the job and what the hiring manager shared.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last company so soon?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2008.

Interview Details They give you a phone call and put these various scenarios. It is not that hard but they want you to answer it immediately without giving it a second thought. If given time say 30 minutes, I could have answered the questions. And I wasn't expecting such a detailed interview questions over the phone. It really seemed like on site interview.

Interview Question – A customer comes and has a bad credit, what do you suggest to him so he can open an account with us?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.