J.P. Morgan

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Assistance Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2013.

Interview Details After I applied online I received a phone call from a recruiter had a short interview and scheduled a one one meeting with a hiring manager.
Very friendly and professional. direct questions about communication skills and how to handle certain situations.

Interview Question – All questions were direct and related to the positions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pending counter offer reply.

Coppell, TX (US)

Interview Details Well I applied July 8th & got a call July 11th to have a phone interview & set up an in person interview for the follwing Monday, July 15th. Everyone was so nice & very friendly. I was asked normal interview behavioral questions & had to explain what kind of person I was. After my interview I some with the Asst Vice President who was also very friendly but really really intimidating. Got a call the nxt day with a offer. My start date isn't until August but there are a lot of steps you have to take before starting. Have drug testing, background & finger printing

Interview Question – Describing yourself to the AVP   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't need to, pay was awesome

Tempe, AZ (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2012.

Interview Details 2 interviews; first was a phone interview that lasted about 15min, it was a joke the person on the phone did not appear to have any interview experence and asked basic questions about previous employment.

second interview was a face-to-face with an AVP this was a behavioral and lets get to know one an other interview. Nothing difficult I would consider it a typical interview.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation it was a take it or leave it offer

Very Easy Interview

Tempe, AZ (US)

The process took 6 months - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2011.

Interview Details I applied several times and was declined, I then contacted the recruiter and requested an interview and was scheduled for one, I then got the job. When I was hired they offered me 1 amount, then after they saw my performance and knowledge of the field, they gave me a salary increase.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Nothing. It was a take it or leave it type deal.

Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan Customer Assistance Specialist interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.