J.P. Morgan Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated 13 Oct, 2014

2.6

92 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Bank Teller Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2014.

Applied online and 2 weeks later they sent an email to do a video interview. There were set questions that were on the screen and you had to answer them while it was recorded. Kinda felt like I was talking to myself.

Interview Questions
  • All basic questions like why you want to work for chase?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Took two weeks to hear back from them. I got an unexpected call from the assistance manager asking me if im still interested in the position, then we set up an interview in 2 days.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself? A difficult situation with customer?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2014.

I applied online within the next week got a call from recruiter I did about a 15 min phone interview with them which went good after that she forward my app to the district manager who then called me a couple of days later to do a face to face interview i did 2 with him n a Branch manager.

Bank Teller Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Takes about a month. Know customer service questions and you'll do fine.

no negotiation

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

The manager would call you within two weeks if he/she likes your resume. You would either be interviewed by both the branch manager or assistant manager. Once hired, the recruiter will call you and ask rather or not you accept the offer. Once accepted, they will send you a package ( Fedex Envelope) of paperwork for you to fill out. Once you are clear of background check, they will start putting you through a training program for five days ( paid).

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult customer?   View Answer
    They usually will tell you at the end of the interview what your hourly wage most likely to be

Bank Teller Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Submit an application online, wait to hear from a recruiter, set up an interview. If offered, must meet several requirements and pass training to become a teller.

No negotiating for this position allowed.

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

of course you have to Apply online, There are many positions to choose from so apply for all of them in your area and that you think you would be good at. Then you will Recieve an unexpected call from a recruiter for a phone interveiw, which it might not feel like an interview but talk your self up a little becasue they are the ones who get you in with the managers. then you get an interview with a branch manager, maybe a few interviews if you dont get picked up right away by the first manager. I have been in two positions with this company and both positions took two interviews before I got hired. So dont be discouraged I have heard of people going for more the 4 interveiws.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time were you had to deal with a unsatisfied customer.   View Answer
    A HR? person calls and tells you that you were picked and how much you will make, I have never negotiated the wage as it has been fair.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palisades Park, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palisades Park, NJ (US)

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2013.

I was called and interviewed by the Branch Manager. The next day I met the Assistant Branch Manager the next day with more schedule orientated questions.

Interview Questions
    • They try to really focus on customer service and results. Alot of behavioral questions   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Very simple. Basic questions of experience, previous jobs, interest to work for the company.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Long Process due to background checks as well as making sure you have people skills. You will be asked multiple behavioral questions at the branch you are interviewing than if you are considered for the position you will meet immediately with another manager of a branch.

Interview Questions
    • To get a customer to open an account by standing on the street and encouraging people to come to the bank.   Answer Question