J.P. Morgan

www.jpmorganchase.com
  www.jpmorganchase.com

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Banker Associate Interview

Initial phone interview followed by a super day. Super day lasted for about 4 hours of thirty minutes a piece with groups of two or three. Mostly behavioral questions about why you want to work at JPMorgan and understanding of financial markets.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you faced adversity and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Associate Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2012.

Interviewed in their HQs initially in February by 4 employees. The position at that point was not completely available. They contacted me back in July and the interview process started again. I interviewed with a total of 10 people. It was very long.

Interview Questions
    • How would you structure an investment strategy for a client that wants to place 10 million dollars in the financial market?   Answer Question