Banker Associate Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by a super day. Super day lasted for about 4 hours of thirty minutes a piece with groups of two or three. Mostly behavioral questions about why you want to work at JPMorgan and understanding of financial markets.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced adversity and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Associate Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewed in their HQs initially in February by 4 employees. The position at that point was not completely available. They contacted me back in July and the interview process started again. I interviewed with a total of 10 people. It was very long.

Interview Questions

• How would you structure an investment strategy for a client that wants to place 10 million dollars in the financial market?   Answer Question