J.B. Hunt

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

San Bernardino, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at J.B. Hunt in February 2013.

Interview Details Met at career fair. Got a screening interview the next day on campus. Next, had a conference interview with the upper management directors.

Interview Question – What is the most unpleasant thing you've told your employees to do as a manager?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I am awaiting to hear back from the company

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Management Trainee Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online and interviewed at J.B. Hunt.

Interview Details Well, I applied online, received a phone call from someone in Arkansas to set up a phone interview the following week. Had the phone interview and it was very good. The phone interview was about 45 minutes and the lady on the phone told me exactly what they were looking for and kept asking about my management experience in the military. She kept asking me situational questions as well what I would do to handle them as a manager. She asked about my education and why I had decided to earn a graduate degree. Overall, it was your basic interview. She then said that she was going to submit her interview report and that i was going to get another phone if i was selected for the face to face interview, which I was. There is a 3rd step, which if they call you, they will make you write a report and from there they will see if they give you an offer. I am waiting for that call.

Interview Question – Just a couple of management questions and how i would try to handle them.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.B. Hunt

Worked for J.B. Hunt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.B. Hunt Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J.B. Hunt employees and interview candidates.