Iron Mountain Inc Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated 31 Oct, 2014

3.2

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

Hiring process are as follows, I interviewed with 3 departments (Transportation, Records Center, Data Backup and Recovery). Questions were basic and simple.

1 phone interview
3 panel interviews
Background Check
Offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Other Interview Reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

The interview process was months without hearing from the company or any decisions being made regarding the filling of open positions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was regarding future family planning.   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty standard, and took roughly 40 mins. They asked about my current job employment as well as what I did and didn’t like about it. They wanted to know what my salary expectations were as well as what my current salary was. Interviewer was pleasant but overall interview was too drawn out.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in September 2011.

Interview

Had phone interview first which lasted about 15 minutes. Recuriter was very prompt in setting up an in face interview with the hiring manager. Next interview happened the very next day with 2 hiring managers. Very professional and went very well. The third interview was then with 2 more hiring mangers and HR. The final interview was another team 2 of hiring managers. Took about a week before I received the offer which is contingent upon passing the background check and drug screen.

You could tell by the interviews that they are a results oriented company. Mentioned that in the interview as well. They ask situational questions based on your passed experiences. Interview process took 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were very simple, as I accepted the first offer.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in August 2010.

Interview

A recruiter asked me a set of standardize questions of my background, what's my interests in this jobs, strength and weakness, etc.