Iron Mountain Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2014.

Interview Details My interview process took 6 weeks and I didn't get the job, but was later hired by a different division - it's a better fit. I took a personality test, 2 in-person interviews. Two phone interviews with different people. Then a dinner. A personality test, powerpoint with people in multiple time zones, Several email questions, a drug test, background check and several calls.

Interview Question – Can you envision yourself in this role in 5 years or would you want to move up to management?   View Answer

Courier Interview

Courier

I applied through another source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details The process can be slightly tedious. You have to list a lot of information and they do a thorough background check, due to the fact your are constantly around confidential information. You go through an interview with to people usually on the same day. Then if you get hired you are offered and acceptance letter and start right away. The acceptance process because of the background check can take a few weeks.

Interview Question – There is nothing to difficult/   Answer Question

IT Staff Interview

IT Staff
Boston, MA (US)

I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2010.

Interview Details Interview process was easy, spoke to 4 different folks on two occasions in person. This was after one phone screen. The process included a written cultural fit questionaire. It also required a drug test. The process took around three weeks and was not particularly difficult

Interview Question – There we now trick questions. The HR interviews were straight forward. The technical interviews just verified my technical background as expected. 4 references were required and they seemed to ant them early in the process   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

• Document Preparer & Data Entry Interview

• Document Preparer & Data Entry
Fort Wayne, IN (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in December 2013.

Interview Details Meet with hiring Manager. He showed me all around to different rooms in the facility. As in the preparing room/scanning room, and the data entry room and the warehouse and the safe room. Asked several questions.

Interview Question – Do you think you can handle this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, hired through a temporary service.

Director Interview

Director

I applied through another source and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2010.

Interview Details 3 stage process which helped IM evaluate me and for me to evaluate the company. They made sure I was able to meet with the key stakeholders and those I would be working with directly. It was a good process and they were able to share details regarding benefits and incentive programs.

Interview Question – Explain the most significant accomplishment in your current role and your most significant opportunity for improvement.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not really...

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details Interview process involved meeting initially with the hiring director followed by interviews with the operations team. Was giving the PI test.

Interview Question – UNexpected question: How do you feel when people don't believe you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very professional

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Austin, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in July 2012.

Interview Details Recuirter contacted me via LinkedIn. Interview process was long but overall experience was postive. Do your research on this company so that you are informed.

Interview Question – I was asked to talk about Iron Mountain products.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotions took over a month and a half. Background check was about 3 weeks due to Iron Mountain being a very secure company.

Sales Operations Intern Interview

Sales Operations Intern
Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in March 2014.

Interview Details One interview with Head of Sales Operations Consultant. Relatively easy interview.

Interview Question – Interview Questions: What do you know about the company?
If you had a large sum of money how would you spend it?
  Answer Question

Transportation Service Specialist Interview

Transportation Service Specialist

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details the Interview was not long, basic questions about your goals and what makes you different from the next. The process took about a month after filling out the application. Next is training which last about three months.

Interview Question – Name ways to better safety while driving   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Southborough, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details Hiring procedure was pretty fast and very good in getting result. All questions were resume related with one brain teaser. The brain teaser was taken I guess from online portal. The rest of the interview was filled with OOPs questions.

Interview Question – Nothing was that difficult.   Answer Question

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!