Iron Mountain Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Client Services Representative Interview

Collegeville, PA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in December 2010.

Interview Details Extensive interview w/ HR Director. Seemed to answer all his questions well, very encouraging reactions from him. When can you start, which shift, we have openings, you're local, your background is a great fit for our company and culture. etc. Seemed very promising, took me around to show me various CSR depts, introduced me to people, we'll be in touch, will be making decision by the end of the week.
No word for at least two weeks. Sent email, no reply. Went into the new year, still no word. Sent another email, came back as failed message. Turns out the HR Director had left the company!!

Interview Question – Didn't ask any specific questions....general CSR experiences based on what was on resume.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Iron Mountain Inc

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Iron Mountain Inc Client Services Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Iron Mountain Inc employees and interview candidates.