Iron Mountain Inc Client Services Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Client Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Collegeville, PA (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

Extensive interview w/ HR Director. Seemed to answer all his questions well, very encouraging reactions from him. When can you start, which shift, we have openings, you're local, your background is a great fit for our company and culture. etc. Seemed very promising, took me around to show me various CSR depts, introduced me to people, we'll be in touch, will be making decision by the end of the week.
No word for at least two weeks. Sent email, no reply. Went into the new year, still no word. Sent another email, came back as failed message. Turns out the HR Director had left the company!!

Interview Questions

• Didn't ask any specific questions....general CSR experiences based on what was on resume.   Answer Question