Interval International Interview Questions

Updated 17 Sep, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interval International

Not Stating Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Interval International.

I was appalled at the condescending attitude of the hiring manager. They admitted they were not prepared for the interview, they knew the job description online was incomplete and made several insulting statements about my resume. I almost walked out of the interview. I would have declined the offer to work this company because management did not show it cared about who I was or even how they presented themselves. There office was a mess and they were not prepared. Why would I look for that person to be my manager?

Interview Questions
    • Asked about my current position and then proceeded to insult the work.   Answer Question

Vacation Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Interval International.

Online application is pre-required, drug testing, and 2 subsequent interviews followed.
    Hiring is usually done in groups, filling several positions within departments, rather than individuals.
    Seasonal hiring is done yearly.
    Obtaining position is quite easy, knowing that "commission" is contingent on overall success financially.

Interview Questions
    • As you are offered a "pen"- you may be asked to "Sell me this pen..."   View Answer

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Interval International in February 2010.

Final in person interview was fine, but too long of a process. Took 2 months to get in. Before that there was numerous phones calls. Was asked to provide a portfolio of work which never occurs in the area of the industry

Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Interval International in November 2009.

HR did not interview. Was contacted directly by the VP's assistance. The day of the interview waited 30 mins at the reception. The interviewer was very direct. If you don't work already in the Hospitality industry, forget about it.