International Speedway

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Daytona Beach, FL (US)

I applied online - interviewed at International Speedway in July 2013.

Interview Details From my initial communication with the HR dept to the outcome of the face to face interview was 2 weeks. The initial part of the process was online, sending my resume and cover letter. Approx 1 wk later I received a phone call from HR explaining details of the job. An interview was set up for the following week which consisted of interviewing with 5 (yes 5) of the "team" :

9:00 – 9:30 – Project Director

9:30 – 10:00 – Executive VP

10:00 – 10:30 – VP, Architecture & Design

10:30 – 11:00 – Senior Director, Construction

11:00 – 11:30 – Project Control Manager

After this interview it took 10 days to get an answer.

Interview Question – It seemed that they did most of the talking. Maybe it was because they weren't interested but I got the feeling they just wanted someone who fit in with their team.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for International Speedway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at International Speedway interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by International Speedway employees and interview candidates.