InterGen

Updated 10 Nov, 2014

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at InterGen

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at InterGen.

I was contacted by a recruiter about this position. I was initially interviewed over phone for an hour. Later, I was called to their office. The whole process was smooth and quick. They took care of my accommodation and travel arrangements. They did explain the position and the nature of work clearly. I liked the people whom I spoke.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty straight forward. They did go very deep into my profile and asked questions about the work I did way back in the past.   Answer Question

The offer was much lower than my current pay

Senior Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at InterGen in April 2008.

My interview process was excellent. It was fast and uncomplicated.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a project you have handled from the beginning to the end and the results of that project.   Answer Question
    The offer was so good that I did not feel the need to negotiate. The Company puts its best offer forward to employees the first time around and does not like being involved in negotiation games with potential employees.