Intel Corporation

1,420 Interview Reviews

3.1

Silicon Validation Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2013.

There was one interview scheduled by my university co-op program. The interview was quite easy. There were no technical questions, just questions about my prior work experience and education.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, the interview was quite straight forward.   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Pretty relaxed, was in a Dansih subsidiary.

Not bad.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2009.

After a short 30 minutes phone interview on my previous experiences, I was contacted for an in-person interview. I was then interviewed by the manager and team lead. I was asked about my resume and previous experience. A lot of behavioral questions and a few technical questions regarding previous experience. The interviewers were friendly. Also got a lot of hypothetical questions too.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you were asked to make a decision but with limited info   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Had initial phone interview in which they asked puzzles followed by Day long Interview- They went through entire resume; Technical questions regarding skills in resume; Some behavioral questions like How would you handle situations in a team setup; Some puzzles;

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your teammate is not doing what he is supposed to do   View Answers (2)

Process Engineer Interview

Starts from a on-campus talk from Intel. The job position is in PTD. I submitted my resume and got a phone call that they offered an interview next day.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview/Hiring process was very quick. Only one round of interviews held on campus. The interview consisted of two 45-60 minute interviews. I interviewed on a Friday morning and they called with the decision on that same Friday night. About half of the questions are behavioral questions and the other half are technical.
    Behavioral Questions:
    Tell me about a time when you were working with a group and one of your group members was not pulling his or her weight. What did you do and what was the result.
    Technical Question:
    You purchase additional capital, how does this effect your Income Statement. (hint, think of depreciation)

Interview Questions
    • Your manager tells you that you need to purchase additional capital however you do not have enough capital budget, how do you go about purchasing capital and recording it as an expense. What is the effect on your financial statements.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

One phone interview and then interview with 6 managers and one thesis presentation. Interview and hiring process went very smooth and well organized. Most of the questions were behavior based. Few general technical questions were included. Thesis presentation took one hour with a good Q and A.

Component Design Engineer Interview

Was very easy and quick. A lot of the questions were asked but I answer them fine. The questions are basic you should know about. If you know your stuff, you should be fine.

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Recruited at a career fair. Passed initial screening interviews. Was flown out to the site for multiple interviews. Asked basic technical questions in which they expect you to be familiar. ie Young's modulus, heat exchanger, statistics, 3 modes of heat transfer, etc.

Interview Questions
    • (not overly difficult) but describing a thermal couple   View Answer
    Didn't negotiate. Was happy to get job. In hindsight, ALWAYS negotiate.

Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA (US)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Send my resume to kelly services and got a phone call on the next day to come for interview and a interview was very short. After my interview, kelly services offer me a job and asked (when can I start)?

Interview Questions
    • Kelly services asked about the Behavioral question and I answer the question promply. that why I got a very short interview.   View Answer
    satified with my skills and hard working ethic.