Intel Corporation

1,481 Interview Reviews

3.1

Embedded Systems Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2014.

I had half an hour interview with Intel Corporation. They started asking questions since the very beginning till the end. They didn't event let me ask questions at the end. they asked lots of basics in VHDL and Verilog. Even about the syntaxes.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of basic question about different programming languages that I knew.   Answer Question

Silicon Validation Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2013.

There was one interview scheduled by my university co-op program. The interview was quite easy. There were no technical questions, just questions about my prior work experience and education.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, the interview was quite straight forward.   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Pretty relaxed, was in a Dansih subsidiary.

Not bad.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2009.

After a short 30 minutes phone interview on my previous experiences, I was contacted for an in-person interview. I was then interviewed by the manager and team lead. I was asked about my resume and previous experience. A lot of behavioral questions and a few technical questions regarding previous experience. The interviewers were friendly. Also got a lot of hypothetical questions too.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you were asked to make a decision but with limited info   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Applied from career fair. Took 1 week to get interview. They contacted via email and set date and time for one hour of interview. Questions were from three areas only. 1) C (2) Operating system (3) Computer architecture. Operating system and computer architecture questions were easy, but not C.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regrading C were difficult as they wanted for operating system debugging. So you need to know all about C and it's good if you read any C book to get idea about some detail orientated questions.   Answer Question

Component Design Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

All day technical interview and off-campus lunch with a manager (not necessarily hiring manager). First was introduction to team and site project with principle engineer. Followed by three 45 minute technical interviews. Expect to be at the white board a lot. Lunch and general discussion. Expect to be asked about compensation and salary expectations. Afternoon was three more technical interviews.

Interview Questions
    Very rigid as in no wiggle room

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

I applied trough the web, had first interview and they never notified me if I passed or not.
    In the beginning they ask me to introduce myself.
    There were two workers interviewing me and they asked me questions about My last project. They asked how could I improve it.
    Finally they described me the job.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me about my last project and wanted to hear the exact analyzing of it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

I got a contact at a University fair asking if they were looking for graduated applicants, they did. They asked me to apply online to all the vacants I found interesting, and also to send my resume to this contact via e-mail. After two weeks with no response, I resent the e-mail and they called me that day. I interviewed with 3 people, ~30min each. Several theory questions about computer architecture and OOP. A week or two later, they invited me for an on-site interview which lasted ~3h. They sent a list of topics to get prepared for the interview. Questions' topics were the same, and then short behavioral interview about teamwork experience.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Basic electronics test given. Two people interviewed me, and they were very respectful and nice. Basically, the test was the hard part of the interview process. The one:one interview was laid back and very easy.

Finance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

I was connected to the finance intern recruiter through the career counselor at my university. I was quickly set-up for a face-to-face interview with 2 different recruiters. I do not have a finance background but was interested in pursuing a finance career and learning more through this internship. Unfortunately, they were not looking for someone who they can train and develop, but rather a person who already has the skills and knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer very technical finance questions about IRR, NPV, and financial statement analysis.   Answer Question