Intel Corporation

3.1

Embedded Systems Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2014.

I had half an hour interview with Intel Corporation. They started asking questions since the very beginning till the end. They didn't event let me ask questions at the end. they asked lots of basics in VHDL and Verilog. Even about the syntaxes.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of basic question about different programming languages that I knew.   Answer Question

Silicon Validation Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2013.

There was one interview scheduled by my university co-op program. The interview was quite easy. There were no technical questions, just questions about my prior work experience and education.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, the interview was quite straight forward.   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Pretty relaxed, was in a Dansih subsidiary.

Not bad.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2009.

After a short 30 minutes phone interview on my previous experiences, I was contacted for an in-person interview. I was then interviewed by the manager and team lead. I was asked about my resume and previous experience. A lot of behavioral questions and a few technical questions regarding previous experience. The interviewers were friendly. Also got a lot of hypothetical questions too.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you were asked to make a decision but with limited info   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

It was really stressful. I was facing two engineers who asked questions about personal life decisions such as why I hadn't left the country for good and so on. One of them even insisted on me answering the question on why I'd applied, and the answer "for job experience" couldn't satisfy him, although it was completely true for me. He even proceeded to calling me a "typist" for wanting to be a programmer. They referred to me with kind of a derogatory term mildly translated as "young lady" and were unhelpful at best. After all the struggle they gave me a number of technical questions. The whole process took more than four hours.

PTD Yield Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

All day event so plan accordingly. If your fresh out of grad school you will give your thesis defense to 2-8 people. You will interview with several GL's (managers). The interview was not too intimidating except for 1 manager who asked if I really wanted the job and that working for Intel was not a 9-5 and its a 24/7 commitment. That said they were all nice and if you feel like you can defend your work to your grad school adviser you should have no problem with the technical questions. I had no odd questions, I wasn't asked how I would respond to this or that. It was a straight forward interview.

Interview Questions
    • If I really wanted the job and If I was willing to work at least 2 years   Answer Question
    No negotiation, just accepted

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

After shortlisting of the candidates based of academic records(usually 70 % and above ),direct Interview no written tests. There were 9 domains to which resumes were sent . I was interviewed for two domains 1. android embedded domain 2.Server domain. Thus two technical rounds and two Hr rounds. The hr round was just a formality.

Applications Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Got into the first round through college career fair. Interview was the next day at the college. First round consisted of two in person, 1-on-1, 30 minute interviews. Got an email a little over 2 weeks later asking to rank the available times for google hangout interviews. Got the confirmation for the scheduled interviews a week later. Second round was two 1-on-1's over google hangout and approximately 45mins each.
    Heard back from each interview in 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • First Round - Mainly behavioral with 1 technical question for each interview
      Second Round - All normal behavioral questions (e.g. give an example of a time when you...)

View Answer

Graduate Software Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

In total there were 2 Phone rounds.2nd round involved white board coding including behavioral questions. The technical questions included questions from OS, Oops concepts, Data Structure, Bit manipulation and Computer Architecture. 1st round mainly oops concepts and resume.

Test Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

1 phone interview asking questions about how to test a chip. This was followed by an onsite. It involved questions on coding in C++ and OOPS concepts. They also asked logical questions. Rest were questions based on my resume and projects.

Interview Questions
    • Given a two cubes write the numbers 0-9 so that the cubes can show the dates of a month   Answer Question