Intel Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Silicon Validation Intern Interview

Silicon Validation Intern
Vancouver, BC

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2013.

Interview Details There was one interview scheduled by my university co-op program. The interview was quite easy. There were no technical questions, just questions about my prior work experience and education.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, the interview was quite straight forward.   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Senior Design Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details Pretty relaxed, was in a Dansih subsidiary.

Negotiation Details – Not bad.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Vancouver, BC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2009.

Interview Details After a short 30 minutes phone interview on my previous experiences, I was contacted for an in-person interview. I was then interviewed by the manager and team lead. I was asked about my resume and previous experience. A lot of behavioral questions and a few technical questions regarding previous experience. The interviewers were friendly. Also got a lot of hypothetical questions too.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you were asked to make a decision but with limited info   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2012.

Interview Details 3-4 rounds of technical interview and 1 HR interview. Since it was for a position of intern, it wasn't much tough. Intel doesn't conduct aptitude tests. They check you knowledge and problem solving ability.

Interview Question – It included cloud computing, networking and security related questions. Also many questions on OS and academic projects.   Answer Question

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Physical Design Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2014.

Interview Details Sent resume directly to the hiring manager. Had a phone screening interview which had basic questions on STA, APR, etc. Onsite had 5 rounds, which was pretty challenging. One round I messed up bad and didnt not get the offer.

Interview Question – Most questions were based on STA, timing and some based on PERL.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2012.

Interview Details College Relationship promotion. Phone 1:1 Interview. Panel face to face interview which include technical question of accounting knowledge, corporate finance scope and costing. Skill Assessment in term of soft skills. Good opportunity to discuss on job area preference. Overall, it is a smooth flow until you get hired and assign a buddy to help integrate into Intel's culture

Interview Question – technical question directly related to intel product   Answer Question

Design Layout Interview

Design Layout

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2014.

Interview Details The initial communications started with an email from a team member and than a phone interview was done. After clearing that i was called for an onsite interview which lasted around four hours including lunch.

Interview Question – The questions were simple but some of them were difficult especially questions on perl. There were many puzzles to be solved in the interview questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Folsom, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2010.

Interview Details The interview process is somewhat of a joke. Compared to Google/Microsoft/etc. it is incredibly easy. I had zero programming questions though talking with coworkers this is not the norm. Some of my coworkers got questions such as implement Fibonacci. Most interested in asking questions about drivers/OS primitives (semaphores, threading, etc.)

Interview Question – There wasn't any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't take initial offer. They will low ball you.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Electronics Engineer
Portland, OR (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2013.

Interview Details interview process is good. need more rounds of interview for selection process. hiring process could have been much more aggressive and should keep the resume in the database so that as and when we get the offer HR team should give us a call back and get right candidates for right position

Interview Question – expectations   Answer Question

Undergraduate Technical Interview

Undergraduate Technical

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details I applied online and received an internal referral. About two weeks later, I received an email requesting a time I could complete a phone interview. I had a short phone interview asking about my projects and they sent an offer letter the next week.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!