Intel Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Silicon Validation Intern Interview

Silicon Validation Intern
Vancouver, BC

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2013.

Interview Details There was one interview scheduled by my university co-op program. The interview was quite easy. There were no technical questions, just questions about my prior work experience and education.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, the interview was quite straight forward.   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Senior Design Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details Pretty relaxed, was in a Dansih subsidiary.

Negotiation Details – Not bad.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Vancouver, BC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2009.

Interview Details After a short 30 minutes phone interview on my previous experiences, I was contacted for an in-person interview. I was then interviewed by the manager and team lead. I was asked about my resume and previous experience. A lot of behavioral questions and a few technical questions regarding previous experience. The interviewers were friendly. Also got a lot of hypothetical questions too.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you were asked to make a decision but with limited info   Answer Question

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Senior Process Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details phone interview (for 30 minutes about your previous work) and onsite interview (one day interview with meeting with several potential employees and supervisor). An entire processes took for about 2-week

Interview Question – describe the each bolts types and functions   Answer Question

RCG(Tech) Interview

RCG(Tech)
Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2014.

Interview Details Got a call early in the morning, Asking all the information that i put in my cv and a little bit about myself. 1 day later, they call me to their head quarter for the face to face interview. 4 people staring at me ,including 3 tech and the head of IT department, is quite nervous. However, there's no technical questions is kind of surprise. They want to see my previous web project but i am no no expertise in that field and so i'm not keeping any web projects. The company is nice but so far from where i live.

Interview Question – What are your weakness? man, i don't know :)) always stuck in these behaviour questions.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details Was an intern in the same team. Worked hard for 3 monthsand manager converted to full time with out interview. There was just a phone interview for internship. He was impressed with my skill sets and gave me internship oppurtunity.

Interview Question – No questions asked that were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2011.

Interview Details Started with 2 45min on College Campus interviews with Controllers. Passed initial screening and went on to on-site interviews that lasted Thurs-Friday. Thursday there was a company/benefits overview. Friday I did 3 45min interviews with controllers, then a controller/analyst happy hour. All interviews were individual, no group.

Interview Question – Showed me a graph of elasticity   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. Everyone from my school got the same offer, Intel does their homework.

PTD Module and Yield Integration Engineer Interview

PTD Module and Yield Integration Engineer
Hillsboro, OR (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2014.

Interview Details Applied through and employee referral. Started with a phone interview with the manager of the area that I was applying for. The phone interview lasted about 30-45 minutes and involved explaining details of my PhD research and describe specifics of work that I performed. Additionally the manager gave me an idea of the type of position I would be placed in.

At the end of the phone interview I was invited for an onsite interview to take place during the next month. The onsite interview involved a 1 hour presentation (15 minutes for questions, I only had 1 easy questions) about my PhD research. About 10-12 showed for for my talk which I believe was on the high side of expectations. The actual interviews involved ten 45 minute one-on-one interviews with various experienced and un-experienced people from various areas of the group I was interviewing for. Additionally 1.5 hours was allotted for lunch with a few of the group members which was more of an informal discussion about working at Intel and living in the Hillsboro area. Overall the interview was pretty low stress, comfortable discussions with various people explaining my research. Final interview was with hiring manager who I think had already decided to hire me, and told me as much before I left.

I received an official offer a little less then 2 weeks later. I arranged a phone call to discuss the offer with someone from HR, who explained all of the details. An official email with a PDF copy of the offer came a few hours later. I was given 2 weeks to respond.

In general if you make it onsite just know your PhD research and be personable and you will probably get offered a job.

Interview Question – What was a mistake you made in your professional/personal life that turned out to be positive.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was significantly higher then I expected. I didn't negotiate.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Chandler, AZ (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details I was called numeorus times for phone and in person interviews. Manager trying to get headcount and did great job of keeping me warm thorughout the process. once a position was found, it was smooth sailing

Interview Question – I honestly dont remember the questions, but it was all behavioual based. Multiple people, including hiring manager and direct reports of the position did interviewing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Graduate Technical Interview

Graduate Technical

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details Initial Phone Screening Round for 20 mins. Hiring manager sent an email the same day conforming the date and time for the second interview. Second interview was scheduled after two days and Interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Question – Questions on basic VLSI circuits and PERL scripting language   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!