Intel Corporation

1,463 Interview Reviews

3.1

Embedded Systems Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2014.

I had half an hour interview with Intel Corporation. They started asking questions since the very beginning till the end. They didn't event let me ask questions at the end. they asked lots of basics in VHDL and Verilog. Even about the syntaxes.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of basic question about different programming languages that I knew.   Answer Question

Silicon Validation Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2013.

There was one interview scheduled by my university co-op program. The interview was quite easy. There were no technical questions, just questions about my prior work experience and education.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, the interview was quite straight forward.   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Pretty relaxed, was in a Dansih subsidiary.

Not bad.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2009.

After a short 30 minutes phone interview on my previous experiences, I was contacted for an in-person interview. I was then interviewed by the manager and team lead. I was asked about my resume and previous experience. A lot of behavioral questions and a few technical questions regarding previous experience. The interviewers were friendly. Also got a lot of hypothetical questions too.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you were asked to make a decision but with limited info   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Campus Recruiting: Two 45-minute interviews back-to-back, 7 questions in each interview for 14 total questions. Some of the questions are repetitive, but they want to see if you improve your answer the second time. I talked to two employees that work in finance, not recruiters. They called me the next day to let me know I had an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to influence your superiors.
      Tell me about a time you had a difficult group member.
        Answer Question

Business Financial Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

The interview was a very positive experience. They asked more technical questions rather than any fit questions like other reviews suggest. It was two interviewers both 45 mins each. One asked you more technical questions and case questions, while the other assessed your knowledge about Intel as a whole.

Interview Questions
    • There is a high demand for Product A, but you ran out of capacity. How do you accommodate for this?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Basic questions about commands writing reading , understanding of rules and instructions , in general not too hard . No strict reqirement on academic or language , it went well. Interviewers are nice

Applications Developer Interview

Met with recruiter at university career fair. Scheduled an on-campus interview the next day. Mainly behavioral with a surprise general technical question at the end (Interpreted vs Compiled). E-mail from main Intel IT recruiter to schedule two more interviews. First was mostly technical, went over my resume and asked me to elaborate, asked what areas I was interested in. Second was entirely to discern which area I was interested in and which project I should be placed in.

Interview Questions
    • While considering your computer science background, if you had all the money you wanted, what would you spend it on?   Answer Question

Software Interview

Applied through job portal. Got an email for a initial screening call from the manager. Project related questions.
    Then 1 technical interview from the architect. Questions werent very tough. Caches, OS related questions, SQL and database questions and some Perl questions.

D1C Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Pretty easy process. Met with the recruiter at college career fair, got invited for in-person interview the same day and had the interview following day. The recruiter called in 3-days time to offer me to fly out to Oregon for the field interview. On-site interview was pretty much behavioral; all the interviewers just explained about what each department did and how I would fit in. Had 6 interviews with managers and an hour presentation about my Master's Thesis work. Got an offer in exactly 4 weeks time.

Interview Questions
    • Everyone will ask
      1. How do you troubleshoot machines