Intel Corporation

1,426 Interview Reviews

3.1

Silicon Validation Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2013.

There was one interview scheduled by my university co-op program. The interview was quite easy. There were no technical questions, just questions about my prior work experience and education.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, the interview was quite straight forward.   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Pretty relaxed, was in a Dansih subsidiary.

Not bad.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2009.

After a short 30 minutes phone interview on my previous experiences, I was contacted for an in-person interview. I was then interviewed by the manager and team lead. I was asked about my resume and previous experience. A lot of behavioral questions and a few technical questions regarding previous experience. The interviewers were friendly. Also got a lot of hypothetical questions too.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you were asked to make a decision but with limited info   Answer Question

FAB TECHNICIAN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Pretty focused on teamwork and safety. Very big deals for Intel. Know your electronics and schematics reading abilities. Also be prepared to share a bit about your past working experiences.

Interview Questions
    Phone call, and they more or less said this is the offer and made it seem I would be not selected if I didn't accept the initial offer. But I suppose that is how most companies work. This was years ago though.

Mobile Software Engineer Interview

Applied online, contact was done after 2 months.
    Took interview at the office, an engineer came in and asked me some technical questions.
    After that a hiring manager appeared and repeated it about 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of algorithm optimisation questions. some tricky.   Answer Question

PTD Engineer Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

I applied online for multiple positions. One day a hiring manager called me and we agreed on a phone interview for a later date. The next day when we had the phone interview, he had many questions about my PhD research, major outcomes, hands-on experience. Next day the interviewer called me, and invited me for onsite interview. I had couple of weeks to prepare for the onsite interview.

I arrived in Hillsboro the day before the interview. On the day of interview, one of the interviewer met me in the lobby, introduced me my schedule, went over the job in general. This was followed by my technical presentation to a group of two who also took me out for lunch. These two guys are relatively young. This then followed with interviews with group leaders and area manager. All the interviews spend an appropriate time discussing the oncall situation. They were very friendly, and answered any questions that you might have.they rarely asked me any behavioral questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Had initial phone interview in which they asked puzzles followed by Day long Interview- They went through entire resume; Technical questions regarding skills in resume; Some behavioral questions like How would you handle situations in a team setup; Some puzzles;

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your teammate is not doing what he is supposed to do   View Answers (2)

Process Engineer Interview

Starts from a on-campus talk from Intel. The job position is in PTD. I submitted my resume and got a phone call that they offered an interview next day.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview/Hiring process was very quick. Only one round of interviews held on campus. The interview consisted of two 45-60 minute interviews. I interviewed on a Friday morning and they called with the decision on that same Friday night. About half of the questions are behavioral questions and the other half are technical.
    Behavioral Questions:
    Tell me about a time when you were working with a group and one of your group members was not pulling his or her weight. What did you do and what was the result.
    Technical Question:
    You purchase additional capital, how does this effect your Income Statement. (hint, think of depreciation)

Interview Questions
    • Your manager tells you that you need to purchase additional capital however you do not have enough capital budget, how do you go about purchasing capital and recording it as an expense. What is the effect on your financial statements.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

One phone interview and then interview with 6 managers and one thesis presentation. Interview and hiring process went very smooth and well organized. Most of the questions were behavior based. Few general technical questions were included. Thesis presentation took one hour with a good Q and A.