Intel Corporation

3.1

Silicon Validation Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2013.

There was one interview scheduled by my university co-op program. The interview was quite easy. There were no technical questions, just questions about my prior work experience and education.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, the interview was quite straight forward.   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Pretty relaxed, was in a Dansih subsidiary.

Not bad.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2009.

After a short 30 minutes phone interview on my previous experiences, I was contacted for an in-person interview. I was then interviewed by the manager and team lead. I was asked about my resume and previous experience. A lot of behavioral questions and a few technical questions regarding previous experience. The interviewers were friendly. Also got a lot of hypothetical questions too.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you were asked to make a decision but with limited info   Answer Question

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2014.

I applied online through Intel's website and received an email to set up a phone interview a few days later. The phone interview was simple, just basic questions about information on my resume, and was conducted by an operations manager. The technical questions were also basic and I was told my questions about equipment and such would have to be answered by engineers in the group later. A date for an onsite interview was then scheduled. For the onsite interview, I met with seven people (managers, engineers, technicians) one-on-one for 30 minutes each. I asked them questions about the position, their projects, and the equipment and they asked me questions about projects I worked on and previous job experience. Some of them asked one or two behavioral questions, but they were more focused on my previous projects and research experience. There were some repeated questions from each of the interviewers. Thirty minutes is really short and the time passes quickly. I was told they would get back to me in three days to a week, but they called me a few hours later and offered me a job.

Interview Questions
    • The standard "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

I was not selected for the interview process because my resume did not meet their requirement.
    Also I am not a US citizen. Few jobs in Intel are posted for Citizens.

Android OS Developer Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2014.

I had 3 interviews for the position; First of all, a 1-1 interview on site, then a phone call with the team director and at the end a technical skills interview also by telephone (Programming languages, algorithms and OS questions)

Some of the interviews could seems a little aggresive for some audience (lol), but if you have the knowledge just let them know about your main skills, is mostly about confidence really.

I liked the perspective of the recruiters because they really wanted to place me on the position which better suits my profile.

Interview Questions
    • An OS related question, was not hard but I needed some time to remember it (about scheduling on multi-thread processing)   Answer Question
    I did not even try to negociate, Intel offered me a lot of benefits besides a great monthly income.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Phone interview, with a number of technical weed out questions. Lots of friendly back and forth about leading edge technology related to the specific group's current tasks followed. Interviewer came off as a good guy and technically competent.

Device Engineer Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

The manager called me and informed that my resume has been selected and I will get a call in few days. As expected I was called and the interview went for 40 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult actually. Everything was from my knowledge only. The interview was mostly about transistor operation, its I-V characteristics and its operating regions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Student Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Haifa (Israel)
    Anonymous Employee in Haifa (Israel)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

First interview was mostly technical questions with two friendly employees, first they explained about the group and asked me to present myself, then they asked me to implement sorting algorithms and to solve a riddle in the end, average difficulty.
    Second interview was mostly personal questions which is fairly unrelated to the job.

Interview Questions
    • I had to solve a matrix problem and one interviewer had a solution in mind and kept adding restrictions to my algorithms until he got his solution even though my first solution was more time efficient.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

They approached me by mail after receiving my CV. After a short email correspondence I was invited for an onsite interview day. The interview was 7 hours long: a 1 hour presentation followed by 1/2-an-hour interviews with many group members and managers, and lunch with managers.

Interview Questions
    • Some asked very difficult mathematical questions. Example: how would you prove the theorem …   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!