Integer Group

18 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Denver, CO (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview Details It takes forever! You can sometimes interview for multiple positions before they find a place for you. You also have to come in each time for 3-4 hours.

Interview Question – What would your career be if you weren't in advertising?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Denver, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in January 2013.

Interview Details very extensive many people interviewing, many many different opinions floating around.

Interview Question – what's your fault   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview Details Long drawn out and utterly exhausting. The massive bureaucratic machine at work in all of its glory.

Negotiation Details – Short and one sided.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Lakewood, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in March 2009.

Interview Details Very brief phone interview about salary range (no negotiating) followed by interview with department supervisor. Mostly general getting-to-know you questions about work style and long-term goals. Was asked to come back a couple of days later to meet with Senior Project Management team. That interview took almost an hour - large group of 8-10 people firing off questions was intimidating but kind of fun. Was offered position a few days later. Very easy process.

Interview Question – When is it okay to lie? If you were a magazine cover, what kind would you be? How do you handle difficult people?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Account Director Interview

Account Director
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview Details Easy and friendly

Interview Question – Everything is simple   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant

Interviewed at Integer Group

Interview Details I was interviewed by two managers in my department and one HR person. Got the job after the first round. They were quick to call me and offer the job. I started two weeks after I accepted the offer.

Interview Question – Describe your worst/best boss   Answer Question

Freelance Account Coordinator Interview

Lakewood, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in November 2012.

Interview Details Had an initial phone interview which was very brief but ended with me scheduling an in person interview. There were three managers in my interview, they asked typical questions and kept it very conversational. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to, I never felt intimidated. Also, their receptionist is one of the nicest people I've ever come into contact with. Seriously, such a nice woman.

The interview ended well, and I left feeling confident. I was told I'd hear something either way within a day. A week passed and I went ahead and reached out to them but never got a response. I'm assuming I was rejected but it would have been nice to know considering what they said.

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview Details Submit resume via online application, phone screen with HR manager, phone screen with Hiring Manager, in-person interview with multiple levels in department.

Interview Question – How do I approach strategy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Extra vacation time, salary

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview Details After I submitted my application online, i was contacted to fill out a questionnaire. Then I had an interview with HR over the phone, a Skype interview with 2 hiring managers, then 3 separate Skype/phone interviews with others at the office. One more questionnaire, and then a job offer.

Interview Question – I wasn't expecting a second questionnaire, which asked for almost an entire marketing plan for a large brand. None of the questions were particularly difficult, but this one was time consuming.   Answer Question

Account Leadership Intern Interview

Interviewed at Integer Group

Interview Details Had a phone interview and then met with two people. Very easy process. They wanted to get to know your personality.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Integer?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Integer Group? Contribute to the Community!

Integer Group Videos

Integer Group – Why Work for Us?

The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integer Group interview questions and advice. All 18 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Integer Group employees and interview candidates.