Integer Group Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr, 2015

2.7

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA (US)).

Interview

a whole bunch of phone calls from a lot of different people. would have been easier to take a day off work and come by than sneaking around at my job looking for privacy. Seemed they didn't know who I should talk to. Also, they would call and ask for 15 more minutes over and over and over again.

Director, Insight & Strategy Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

The interview process was rather straight forward. Hiring manager, peers and executive team all where available. Very much a committee decision. Everyone was agreeable and interested in what I had to offer to the team.

Interview Questions

• Questions where asked mainly around how you would approach building the business   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

Very easy process. I had a referral from an employee. I had a quick phone call with HR and then did a Skype interview and homework assignment with two people in Account Management. The homework assignment involved analyzing 1 of 3 advertisements and creatively presenting your responses. Most of the questions are just to see how you think and how creative you are/ if you can explain your answers.

Interview Questions

• If you could buy a red car or a blue car which would you buy?   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied for a position listed on their website and was contacted by recruiter a week or so after. They had two positions open, but they were looking to staff them at a lower level than advertised and they were off-site which wasn't included in the posting. Red flags! I talked with three people and one of them wasn't even clear on what the position he was interviewing for was.

The recruiter did not do a good job with follow up and didn't even do a pre-screen which the hiring managers found strange.

Overall it wasn't a good experience and I don't think I would apply for another position in the Dallas office again.

Creative Interview

Interview

multiple phone interviews and might get video interview. used linkedin to get noticed. have to find it on your own. Just need to be yourself and if they feel that you will benefit the company and fit in to the culture, they will call you back

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

It takes forever! You can sometimes interview for multiple positions before they find a place for you. You also have to come in each time for 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions

• What would your career be if you weren't in advertising?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied for internship via application. Once chosen, had to execute a creative project that involved analyzing 1 of 3 ads. Then after the analysis you had to say how you would improve it and then create it. After that was done, you had to present your work to a panel and then answer questions about your project and about yourself.

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

Long drawn out and utterly exhausting. The massive bureaucratic machine at work in all of its glory.

Negotiation

Short and one sided.

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Easy and friendly

Senior Accountant Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers in my department and one HR person. Got the job after the first round. They were quick to call me and offer the job. I started two weeks after I accepted the offer.