Insight Global Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated 18 May, 2015

2.4

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in April-2015.

Interview

They called me after finding my resume on career builder and had a brief phone screening before asking me to come in for an office interview. At the office interview I waited 15 minutes in a small hot room for the recruiter to come in and talk to me. When we talked it was a little too casual and I felt like I was going through sorority recruitment all over again. Overall it was very unprofessional and it felt rushed and disingenuous. I have over-qualified friends who had the same interview experience and didn't receive an offer for whatever reason. I haven't heard back from them yet after the 1:1 interview but since they are so unprofessional I wouldn't see myself thriving in a culture like the one they promote, regardless.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The interview is all personality based. Felt like a popularity contest or fraternity/sorority rush. Everyone is young. Work hard, play hard mentality. Everyone in the Atlanta office seemed genuine - can't say for other offices.

I ended up declining because I felt the environment and people were a little shallow, but the company and job overall seemed very promising and a great place to start or continue your career.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (Scottsdale, AZ (US)) in April-2015.

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 interviews. The first is a phone or casual interview. They basically just want to know that you can hold a conversation and that you are able to lead the conversation. The second is in person interview at the office that is closest to where you currently live. They want to know about yourself and why you want to be a recruiter/account executive. It was about 20 minutes long and very easy going. The final interview is a lunch interview with the manage of the office that you are applying for. Once again, just making sure you are outgoing and can hold conversation.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global (Rosemont, IL (US)) in March-2015.

Interview

The interview process was structured very well. It was a quick process. The people I interviewed with were very pleasant and informative about the company and the role I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge you have encountered?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was good. We thoroughly discussed the rate and how spread works.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

There was a three part interview process. The first for me was on my college campus and was very superficial. The second was on-site, and I had the opportunity to interview with four employees. Most of the questions were similar, but I was able to receive different points of view on the job and the company from each individual employee. The third was a luncheon with two higher up employees. It was important, but relaxed, basically keeping a flowing conversation among a group.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about myself, my interests, my resume, where I see myself going, how motivated I am, and why I wanted to work for the company.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA (US)) in February-2015.

Interview

Had a great phone interview with them and actually shared some personal connections with the internal recruiter. Went in for an in-person interview and thought it was going to go great but it didn't. The hiring manager didn't seem interested in getting to know me whatsoever and didn't seem to care about being there and just rushed through the interview. Was not a good interview experience.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in February-2015.

Interview

All personality based which I understand why but so unprofessional. I was kept waiting in a conference room alone for 45 min! The second round interview was a breakfast with two sales managers and we basically just chatted the whole time. Simple process, I currently work for the company in a different location. However, I think our interview process needs major improvement and could potentially help our horrible first year retention rates.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do on the weekends?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want sales?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Started off with an email requesting an interview then a casual phone interview after there was a follow up with an in person interview. The interview was very relaxed and the environment was young. Asked a few basic questions about me and then transitioned into questions I had about the company and position.

Interview Questions

• Just be prepared with some questions to ask about the company and job.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I contacted the company at a college career fair and the representatives were very friendly and engaging, which was attractive. I was then contacted by phone for a first round interview at one of their offices, and the interview was pretty laid back and conversational. Some of the people that I talked to fired off a few questions, but nothing was too tough.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Just asked about what is interesting about sales, other than the competitive side of it. A lot of questions about yourself   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insight Global (Nashville, TN (US)) in December-2014.

Interview

You go into an office and meet with three people individually. It's a sales job so they want you to lead the conversation. You go over your resume and discuss what a sales job entails. Lasted for about an hour and 15 minutes. Overall it was a good experience and I realized that a sales job just isn't for me.