Infosys

Updated 24 Feb, 2015
Updated 24 Feb, 2015

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

My first interview after my graduation - the interview process is well formulated and the team tested the motivation of the candidate and relevance to the company. The analytical, mathematical and language skills are tested and following the initial round, I had to face a panel of 3 people

Interview Questions
  • How do you think you are relevant to this company and what value addition can you bring to an IT company given that you are from a different engineering background   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in October 2014.

I applied through College/University.It was a two days Selection Process.

1. On First day,A online test was Conducted With 3 Different Sections of total 95 minutes.Regular Students with some aptitude practise will find Test Easy.
    2.Next day was HR/Technical Round in which i was asked mostly about my project.Interviewer was nice and willing to listen everything.
    3.Results were declared on that very day.

Interview Questions
    Non-negotiable.Fixed Pay as it is for all Freshers.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Infy came to our college through campus placement.

First was written test which was pretty easy if you have done basic aptitude, easier than accenture.

Then was the technical the type of interview depended on which room does the coordinator takes you to eg some were pure technical grilling for 40 min some were basic hr for 10 min else were a mixed of both.

Mine was both technical and HR for 15 min approx. first he asked me about myself then on training and projects then on extracurricular. After that some random talks about IT industry and all.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jabalpur (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jabalpur (India)

It was a tech-HR interview.Questions were asked from my resume only.Projects were asked and basic questions from my favourite subjects such as what is stack,joins,db2.it was pretty easy.
    Written test was moderate.

Software Engineer Interview

interviewed at Infosys in October 2014.

first they conducted an online test followed by interview on the other.
    exam has two rounds analytical and verbal
    interview has basic two rounds and based on that another round was also conducted.
    first two are techincal and hr
    other was gd

due to night shifts

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Aptitude -Quant + Logical Reasoning (Level easy But need to Score high to make it for next round)
    Interview- Personal+Technical Interview
    be confident and your grade needs to be higher from X, XII, Graduation, Diploma, PG(everything)
    must be equal to or above 60% or 6.00 to appear

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys in October 2014.

We had the company coming to our university for campus placement. The job profile offered was software engineer, with a ctc of 3,25,000 INR.
    The process included an aptitute test and a single interview.
    On the day of the placement, the company started with a pre placement talk in which the talked about the company, job profile, training process, benefits etc. It was followed by an aptitude test. The test included basic maths ques, analytical reasoning ques and english ques. The result was announced later that day at around 8pm.
    The interviews were schedule the next morning. There was only a single round of interview which had both HR and technical question.
    The result was declared the next day.

Interview Questions

Got an offer from a better company

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in October 2014.

first there was a written round which mainly consists of 3 sections: quant logical and english..It was average but the time limit is less..so manage that accordingly.
    Selected students were called for interview. It was a good experience.. both technical as well as HR questions asked and they mostly focussed on basics

Interview Questions
    • gave some scenario and you had to respond to that as a professional   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

interviewed at Infosys in October 2014.

basic aptitude followed by difficult verbal section in wriitten.then Personal Innterview where very basic quesition were asked like
    1.tell me about youself
    2.tell me about youself
    3.your weaknesses
    3.final year project
    4.about your hobbies
    5.basic concets of c,c++,oops,dbms
    and about summer project

Software Engineer Interview

Written test/Aptitude Test is the first round

One round of technical and HR round of Interview after clearing the written/aptitude test

The complete process takes 2 full days