Idaho Central Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated 15 Sep, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Idaho Central Credit Union

Mss Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in June 2014.

The hiring process takes about one month. It isn't difficult, just time consuming. If you have the right personality for the job you shouldn't have much difficulty getting hired.

Member Services Specialist/Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in July 2013.

Received a phone call a couple days after submitting my résumé and cover letter through ICCU's website that told me to check my email to continue the application process. I was asked to complete a virtual teller simulation to evaluate my cash handling and record keeping ability. I'm not sure exactly what kind of standards they're after (since the position has been open for months), but I don't think the simulator is a fair evaluation of an applicants ability. Regardless, I was promptly sent a very polite email informing me that ICCU would continue searching for someone they felt better aligned with their needs.

Social Media Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in October 2012.

Very professional and friendly!

Interview Questions
    • What have you accomplished in the last two day? What is your daily routine like?   Answer Question

Worked for Idaho Central Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!