Humana

248 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Case Review RN Interview

Case Review RN

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Humana in June 2014.

Interview Details Applied online, got a call from a recruiter within a few days to set up a telephonic interview with a recruiter. That one lasted about 30 minutes. No trickyness. Pretty straightforward and talked about my resume. They then set me up with a telephone interview with two of the team members that I would be potentially working with. This was about a week later. I prepped by reviewing the humana website and my resume. That interview was more extensive, but the interviewers were very nice and informative regarding the position and expectations.
Haven't heard back...yet. I think it takes awhile in larger companies to get hired. :-)

Interview Question – Usual--> describe a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

DMS Telesales Interview

DMS Telesales

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Humana.

Interview Details Long process for myself two phone interviews and then face to face finger printing and intense background check and you must complete any request for clarification of discrepencies. But they changed alot in 2014 by introducing LTE and a Job Fair so the process might be different than my personal experience in 2013.

Interview Question – Alot of situational questions so be prepared to talk about things you have done and solutions to conflict and challenges you have faced at previous employment.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Customer Care Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Humana.

Interview Details “Humana cares about well-being -- both for their employees and their customers. The compensation at Humana is competitive for the area. Humana has a great 401(k) package…” Interview process was very informative. Was a little lengthy.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to quickly build a report with a customer.   View Answer

Personal Health Coach (PHC) Interview

Personal Health Coach (PHC)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Humana.

Interview Details I was very impressed with the overall interview process. The phone interview was very informal but to the point. The interviewer definitely knew what he was doing and you could tell was genuinely listening to your response and not just going through the motions. The montage video interview was a little trickier. The technology was fine, but there is something nerve-wracking about video chat. You are focusing on your appearance and how you are coming across when you should be solely focusing on the question. Overall though, the process was painless. I was also impressed with how quick the process moved along. From the day I applied to the day I received an offer it was literally ten days. Amazing!

Interview Question – Describe a time when you were aware that your performance on the job was lacking.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked if the salary was negotiable but it was not. I was still okay with the starting salary and encouragement of potential internal mobility so I accepted the offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Louisville, KY (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Humana in March 2010.

Interview Details Recruiter will call to make a first assessment. A first or second interview will be recorded. Always speak of YOUR accomplishments, even if you have been working with teams.

Interview Question – "Talk about a time when" can be such a vague question and may be focused on such a minor item that it doesn't really let you promote yourself in the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is not a wide range of negotiation in salary in my experience.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician

Interviewed at Humana

Interview Details Had to write pharmacy basic knowledge test which was followed by simple interview. No hard questions were asked like a formal interview. Very relaxed atmosphere. We had to where professional clothes though

Interview Question – What is your current responsibilities   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated and then got even more

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Administrative Coordinator
Meridian, ID (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Humana in June 2014.

Interview Details Had 5 minute phone interview with recruiter, a 1:15 minute phone interview with hiring manager, and a panel interview. Got a very impersonal email despite how far I got in the process. The market manager seemed to dislike me as soon as I walked in the door and talked down to me the entire time. Not someone I would like to work with anyways, I have no idea how he got where he is now with that type of attitude towards others.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had a difficult situation and how did you handle it   View Answer

Administrative Service Coordinator Interview

Administrative Service Coordinator

I applied online - interviewed at Humana in April 2014.

Interview Details I was first called asking if I was interested in the position after 2 months had passed after I first applied, then I was given a lengthy questionnaire and interviews given my a panel, many repetitive questions asking what happened, what you did to fix the problem and what was the outcome.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was provided a decent offer

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Case Manager (RN)

Interviewed at Humana

Interview Details Be prepared to answer behavior type questions such as; How do you handle difficult patients? Be specific of a real situation that you experienced. These type of questions are not hard to answer it actually makes the interview seamless.

Interview Question – Most challenging work position you had to do? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Telesales Specialist Interview

Telesales Specialist
Tampa, FL (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Humana in April 2013.

Interview Details The interview process was rigorous however it was very organized. There was a phone interview and an in-person interview. It took at least a month before I heard anything from the recruiter about the second interview. The second interview was with two Front Line Leaders.

Interview Question – No questions I would consider difficult.   Answer Question

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!