Hostess Brands Route Sales Representative Interview Questions

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hostess Brands.

Interview

Interview process included driving down to the bakery in Illinios, spent time with the Human Resources Manager and other hiring officials. Had to present a valid drivers liscence and was asked typical questions that an HR official would ask. It was quite a few years ago for me, so I am a bit fuzzy on the details.

Other Interview Reviews for Hostess Brands

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hostess Brands (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied online through there company website. I received a phone interview about a week later, than I was called into an interview by the District Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hostess Brands in January 2009.

Interview

At the time I interviewed, I went through 1 with just me and the DSM, and the next with me 2 DSMs and there boss the state mngr. I went through a 3 week process.
    What I see now these guys come in with blue jeans and t shirts, I-View with a DSM, and a week later they throw them on a route and wonder why they quit ,and/or cant finish the route.

It seems there looking for a warm body that can pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

• If you witness one of your fellow employees doing wrong, would you tell managment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiate? What, You better take what they offer, and that tends to change to the negitive over time.