Hostess Brands

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rock Springs, WY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hostess Brands in April 2011.

Interview Details First began by applying online via hostess brands.com Then submitting information to create an account. Then wait for recruiter to contact you. Next set up first interview with time date and location after phone screen. Next have second interview with field human resource manager. The next interview was with the regional manager.

Interview Question – What is your expected salary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations happened during interview

District Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hostess Brands in December 2011.

Interview Details Asked detailed sales questions...how you would approach new customers.

Interview Question – What was your most difficult time with a former employee?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hostess Brands in April 2009.

Interview Details The first interview was more or less a casual conversation covering everything from prior work experience to sports and cars, before leaving I filled out an employment application as well as some other forms and awaited contact, after 2 days I returned to do a formal interview with the area manager and the HR department which entailed a series of "what if" and "tell me a time when" type of canned questions after which compensation was discussed. After the second interview I was given a timed computer based problem solving test that was roughly 100 questions which wasn't too difficult, I was offered the job a couple of days later.

Interview Question – What makes you the best cantidate for this job? What do you have to offer that others do not?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hostess Brands

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!