Honeywell

Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated 8 Dec, 2014
Updated 8 Dec, 2014

Director Interview

Very professional and detailed interview. Reviewed my entire background and qualifications. No technical questions. Provided detailed account of the role and products. Then went an extra step and provided a full tour of the facility. Very good interview. Unfortunately no follow-up and I had to keep calling to get any information on the next steps. I believe salary was a lot lower than what I was making and I was excluded.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. Really just asked to review my entire resume which was a bit odd.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in September 2014.

The interview process was well established, rolling through the internal recruiter and internal HR (phone) to the hiring manager (in person) and then corporate HR. After reaching the final two candidates, there was no more contact. Even after queries to multiple persons involved in the process no response came. This after each successive interview was highly positive.

Senior Document Control - Calgary AB Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell in June 2014.

Applied on line for this job which was advertised within many online job sites. Received an email a week later ending to request a scheduled time that would be available for a 45 minute phone interview and get this - by a Staffing Agency Recruiter in Ontario on behalf of Honeywell. There had been no mention in the job ad of a staffing agency recruiter being involved within this job application process.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in April 2014.

First, went through a recruiter to vet my resume. Then a more in depth 1 hour interview with a Honeywell HR rep. He reviewed my resume, but spent the most time asking situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were of the " can you describe a time when you did this? "   Answer Question

Engineer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in May 2013.

Including phone interview and panel interview, the first one is by HR, the second is with 3 engineers. Very technical detailed

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell in February 2013.

HR called first, then waited 1 week, hiring manager phone interviewed. Next HR and Sr. manager phoned in. All good. Then waited 1 month they called, saying the HR recruiter left, the new guy picked up, told me I got the job.

Interview Questions
    Asked more than their original offer, and got it.

HVAC Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in January 2011.

When they are recruiting they tend o look for more young workers because they want more energy in their business however they are also looking for few knowledgeable and well experienced workers to be around so they can set an example for the rest

Interview Questions
    • Why would we want to hire someone that is your age for a somewhat physical job as this   View Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in October 2010.

First had interview with Agency then with the company. After few days I received an offer upon background check result.

Interview Questions
    I couldn't negotiate for more.

Electronic Technician I Interview

Hiring process succs , do not hire just keep on contract position ,,until unless some one retire or leave of die .only hire when the job requirement will be in certain level other wise just keep as contract worker,

Senior Engineer Interview

2-3 Technical round, Question will be Java/J2ee, Design pattern, Moblity, Hybrid Mobile development,
    , 1- manager round Question will be Past experience and little on process knowledge,
    1- HR round will on attitude and salary.