Honeywell

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Document Control - Calgary AB Interview

Senior Document Control - Calgary AB
Calgary, AB

I applied online - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2014.

Interview Details Applied on line for this job which was advertised within many online job sites. Received an email a week later ending to request a scheduled time that would be available for a 45 minute phone interview and get this - by a Staffing Agency Recruiter in Ontario on behalf of Honeywell. There had been no mention in the job ad of a staffing agency recruiter being involved within this job application process.

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Montreal, QC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Honeywell in April 2014.

Interview Details First, went through a recruiter to vet my resume. Then a more in depth 1 hour interview with a Honeywell HR rep. He reviewed my resume, but spent the most time asking situational questions.

Interview Question – Most questions were of the " can you describe a time when you did this? "   Answer Question

HVAC Mechanic Interview

HVAC Mechanic
Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in January 2011.

Interview Details When they are recruiting they tend o look for more young workers because they want more energy in their business however they are also looking for few knowledgeable and well experienced workers to be around so they can set an example for the rest

Interview Question – Why would we want to hire someone that is your age for a somewhat physical job as this   View Answer

Engineer Specialist Interview

Engineer Specialist
Calgary, AB

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in May 2013.

Interview Details Including phone interview and panel interview, the first one is by HR, the second is with 3 engineers. Very technical detailed

Interview Question – some technical detail questions   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Toronto, ON

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Honeywell in October 2010.

Interview Details First had interview with Agency then with the company. After few days I received an offer upon background check result.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I couldn't negotiate for more.

Honeywell Operating Systems (HOS) Manager Interview

Honeywell Operating Systems (HOS) Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details Hiring process took 4 interviews to complete with one face to face and the rests were audio conference. Questions asked ranged from understanding of TPS (Toyota Production System), 6 sigma and how to coach the leaders to deploy HOS in the designated site.

Interview Question – How can you work with difficult leaders?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A few negotiations.

Database Engineer Interview

Database Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details Scheduling and execution of entire interview process was very smooth, transparent and fast. There will be an initial telephonic round followed by one or two face-to-face technical discussion. In some cases, all the three levels of technical discussions can be telephonic.

Interview Question – Generally the technical questions are simple and more theoritical. For database engineers, basic query writings skills are tested, along with knowledge on RDBMS concepts, Oracle/SQL Server architecture, indexing, tuning and programming with PL/SQL or T-SQL   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

RF Engineer
Melville, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2014.

Interview Details Met with an HR lady, then Hardware Engineer for one to one interview and then the Director of Engineering also for one to one interview. The interviews were focused more on experience rather than knowledge.

Interview Question – Questions on details related to transceiver design circuitry.   Answer Question

Electronic Technician II Interview

Electronic Technician II

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details Very informal, easy but I suppose it depends on the manager that is doing the interview. The manager that interviewed me was courteous and respectful. Asked about my background in the field. Wanted to know if I could travel to many jobs.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in September 2013.

Interview Details Good interview process with several sales executives and human resources. Three stage interview with background check, proof of citizenship, previous employment history, last three years earnings, references etc. They would expect you to understand the overall business and have previous experience. You may be asked to give a presentation to show how articulate you are in front of the customer.

Negotiation Details – Not much flexibility in salary range or commission base

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!