Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

Director Interview

Very professional and detailed interview. Reviewed my entire background and qualifications. No technical questions. Provided detailed account of the role and products. Then went an extra step and provided a full tour of the facility. Very good interview. Unfortunately no follow-up and I had to keep calling to get any information on the next steps. I believe salary was a lot lower than what I was making and I was excluded.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. Really just asked to review my entire resume which was a bit odd.   Answer Question

Senior Document Control - Calgary AB Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied online - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2014.

Applied on line for this job which was advertised within many online job sites. Received an email a week later ending to request a scheduled time that would be available for a 45 minute phone interview and get this - by a Staffing Agency Recruiter in Ontario on behalf of Honeywell. There had been no mention in the job ad of a staffing agency recruiter being involved within this job application process.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Honeywell in April 2014.

First, went through a recruiter to vet my resume. Then a more in depth 1 hour interview with a Honeywell HR rep. He reviewed my resume, but spent the most time asking situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were of the " can you describe a time when you did this? "   Answer Question

HVAC Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in January 2011.

When they are recruiting they tend o look for more young workers because they want more energy in their business however they are also looking for few knowledgeable and well experienced workers to be around so they can set an example for the rest

Interview Questions
    • Why would we want to hire someone that is your age for a somewhat physical job as this   View Answer

Engineer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in May 2013.

Including phone interview and panel interview, the first one is by HR, the second is with 3 engineers. Very technical detailed

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Honeywell in October 2010.

First had interview with Agency then with the company. After few days I received an offer upon background check result.

Interview Questions
    I couldn't negotiate for more.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

Applied online; contacted by the recruiter; had a phone screen with the recruiter. A few days later, scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview took place as scheduled. The interview seem to went very well. But, never heard back from them even after following up with them.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Asked about my the projects I have worked on in my current role and a few team fit related questions   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in May 2010.

It was well organized and technical competency was checked rigorously.
    The company checked whether our future goals, career aspirations are aligned with theirs or not which was makes everyone's expectation clear

Interview Questions
    • Its always difficult to answer and explain about your weaknesses   Answer Question
    Not much as I was eager to join the brand - it was only the beginning of my career

Inspector Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2014.

Received a initial call to verify information that was already part of the online application. Then a second interview, more extensive interview was scheduled. They had to reschedule due to not realizing the personnel handling the interview were off.

The actual interview was typical. Tell us about yourself then instances of overcoming problems, changing of procedures.

Then I received a third call confirming information again. Asked how soon could I start of hired and how soon could I be available for an in person interview. Then silence. No further call, email or letter. I had to log on later and notice they had filled that position weeks later.

Extremely unprofessional and disrespectful.

Interview Questions
    • What active a action was taken to proactively solve a problem.   View Answer

Core Systems Assets Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auckland (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2014.

Phone interview, followed by two interviews by a panel of two each time, reference check, letter of offer, negotiated and accepted

Cons: lengthy procedures and quite detailed interviews (over an hour each time)

Negotiable

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!