Honeywell Interview Questions & Reviews

437 interviews

Senior Document Control - Calgary AB Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

I interviewed online - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2014.

Applied on line for this job which was advertised within many online job sites. Received an email a week later ending to request a scheduled time that would be available for a 45 minute phone interview and get this - by a Staffing Agency Recruiter in Ontario on behalf of Honeywell. There had been no mention in the job ad of a staffing agency recruiter being involved within this job application process.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Honeywell in April 2014.

First, went through a recruiter to vet my resume. Then a more in depth 1 hour interview with a Honeywell HR rep. He reviewed my resume, but spent the most time asking situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were of the " can you describe a time when you did this? "   Answer Question

HVAC Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in January 2011.

When they are recruiting they tend o look for more young workers because they want more energy in their business however they are also looking for few knowledgeable and well experienced workers to be around so they can set an example for the rest

Interview Questions
    • Why would we want to hire someone that is your age for a somewhat physical job as this   View Answer

Engineer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in May 2013.

Including phone interview and panel interview, the first one is by HR, the second is with 3 engineers. Very technical detailed

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Honeywell in October 2010.

First had interview with Agency then with the company. After few days I received an offer upon background check result.

Interview Questions
    I couldn't negotiate for more.

Core Systems Assets Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auckland (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2014.

Phone interview, followed by two interviews by a panel of two each time, reference check, letter of offer, negotiated and accepted

Cons: lengthy procedures and quite detailed interviews (over an hour each time)

Negotiable

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  North Smithfield, RI (US)
    Anonymous Employee in North Smithfield, RI (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Honeywell.

Pretty standard interview process. Initial phone interview with hiring manager. Followed by in-person interview with broader team and hiring manager. Also included was a phone interview with HR due to scheduling reasons. Final step was a 2nd in-person visit to interview with the General Manager of the division.

Overall, I definitely was impressed with the speed of their process compared to other interviews processes I've been through. HR team seems pretty efficient.

Interview Questions
    • "How do we fix it?" Point blank asked by GM on how to address a dilemma that was brought up by team members during my interview process.   View Answer

Software Engineer III Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Honeywell.

Application, phone interview, offer or no offer. Phone interview followed application involving a panel with prepared questions mainly about FAA certification, Clearcase & DOORS. Time was one hour. Closure was routine -- interviewing other candidates will get back to you in a week or two.

Interview Questions
    Based upon current situation - leaving an employer versus out-of-work. If the latter there is no to little negotiation. But, if offered a position, there is some ground to ask.

Product Support Consultant Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2013.

Initailly one gets a call and is interviewed on phone as for general information, then is called in office for face to face interview and then again get a call for skill set interview.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Honeywell.

Written Test , two rounds of technical interview. The questions were mostly to develop algorithms. No language specific questions. they asked concepts like data structure and operating system. Written test was fairly easy. maths and C programming.

Interview Questions

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!