Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated 19 Oct, 2014
Updated 19 Oct, 2014

Director Interview

Very professional and detailed interview. Reviewed my entire background and qualifications. No technical questions. Provided detailed account of the role and products. Then went an extra step and provided a full tour of the facility. Very good interview. Unfortunately no follow-up and I had to keep calling to get any information on the next steps. I believe salary was a lot lower than what I was making and I was excluded.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. Really just asked to review my entire resume which was a bit odd.   Answer Question

Senior Document Control - Calgary AB Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell in June 2014.

Applied on line for this job which was advertised within many online job sites. Received an email a week later ending to request a scheduled time that would be available for a 45 minute phone interview and get this - by a Staffing Agency Recruiter in Ontario on behalf of Honeywell. There had been no mention in the job ad of a staffing agency recruiter being involved within this job application process.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in April 2014.

First, went through a recruiter to vet my resume. Then a more in depth 1 hour interview with a Honeywell HR rep. He reviewed my resume, but spent the most time asking situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were of the " can you describe a time when you did this? "   Answer Question

Engineer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in May 2013.

Including phone interview and panel interview, the first one is by HR, the second is with 3 engineers. Very technical detailed

HVAC Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in January 2011.

When they are recruiting they tend o look for more young workers because they want more energy in their business however they are also looking for few knowledgeable and well experienced workers to be around so they can set an example for the rest

Interview Questions
    • Why would we want to hire someone that is your age for a somewhat physical job as this   View Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in October 2010.

First had interview with Agency then with the company. After few days I received an offer upon background check result.

Interview Questions
    I couldn't negotiate for more.

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell.

Applied through my University. On Campus interview. Pretty laid back, two interviewers. The interview took place on campus and lasted only about half an hour. Questions were initially about my resume and then went into technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Question about six sigma and fixing pilot's landing patterns.   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

interview process is good very professional and processing time is also acceptable , the people are good and makes u feel comfortable .it was a smooth process but had 4 rounds.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

Got interview through Campus Career Fair. The recruiter was quite welcoming and it was easy to have a conversation with her. She would be the same person who interviewed me the next day. The interview itself was just a lot of behavioral questions, but she seemed engaged so it was not too nerve wracking.

Materials Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

I was involved in a hiring conference. They had a group of us to come into a central area and conduct round robin style interviews throughout the day. It was a standard two interview schedule. If you were that impressive, they gave you a third interview right there on the spot. After that, about 2 weeks later I received a follow up call to see if I was still interested in the job and if so, when could I be available for a final phone interview. The next week I had the phone interview and then a couple days later they made me an offer.

Interview Questions
    • "We dont really have a training program set up to bring you up to speed with your job, due to your lack of experience. So what will you do to get up to speed?"   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate and they gave me what I wanted