Honeywell

Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated 21 Nov, 2014
Updated 21 Nov, 2014

Director Interview

Very professional and detailed interview. Reviewed my entire background and qualifications. No technical questions. Provided detailed account of the role and products. Then went an extra step and provided a full tour of the facility. Very good interview. Unfortunately no follow-up and I had to keep calling to get any information on the next steps. I believe salary was a lot lower than what I was making and I was excluded.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. Really just asked to review my entire resume which was a bit odd.   Answer Question

Senior Document Control - Calgary AB Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell in June 2014.

Applied on line for this job which was advertised within many online job sites. Received an email a week later ending to request a scheduled time that would be available for a 45 minute phone interview and get this - by a Staffing Agency Recruiter in Ontario on behalf of Honeywell. There had been no mention in the job ad of a staffing agency recruiter being involved within this job application process.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in April 2014.

First, went through a recruiter to vet my resume. Then a more in depth 1 hour interview with a Honeywell HR rep. He reviewed my resume, but spent the most time asking situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were of the " can you describe a time when you did this? "   Answer Question

Engineer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in May 2013.

Including phone interview and panel interview, the first one is by HR, the second is with 3 engineers. Very technical detailed

HVAC Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in January 2011.

When they are recruiting they tend o look for more young workers because they want more energy in their business however they are also looking for few knowledgeable and well experienced workers to be around so they can set an example for the rest

Interview Questions
    • Why would we want to hire someone that is your age for a somewhat physical job as this   View Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in October 2010.

First had interview with Agency then with the company. After few days I received an offer upon background check result.

Interview Questions
    I couldn't negotiate for more.

Tech Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

Contacted through a consultancy.

The interview consisted of 2 rounds of F2F interview.
    1st Round was on OS fundamendals, Linux boot-up sequence, C, and Bit manipulation.
    2nd Round was on C++ in depth.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions were on Device drivers & kernels related.   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation, if the work is good. There is nothing much to negotiate. Just enjoy the work.

Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

The process consisted of 4 rounds.First online test comprising 3 sections quantitative aptitude,general ability and technical questions.Second is group discussion in which half of candidates are rejected.Third is technical HR where they ask about the basics in your specification.Last is general HR where they test your attitude.

Graduate Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell.

1 round easy online aptitude/logical reasoning/verbal MCQs
    2 round 2 on 1 technical interview: stupid people, one of them talking in hindi and not allowing me to speak, questions from resume mainly

Interview Questions
    • Don't mention anything you can't defend in your resume   Answer Question

Rotational Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

Got offered interview after on-campus career fair. Interview was on campus. Lasted 45 minutes. 3 interviewers. Mostly behavioral questions. Ask why you want to work at Honeywell. Interviewers really nice. Felt very comfortable interacting with them.