Hollister Co. Interview Questions

Updated 13 Apr, 2015
Updated 13 Apr, 2015

1.9

Hollister Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hollister Co. (Toronto, ON) in March 2015.

Interview

There were 7 people other than me for the interview. We all were asked the same questions so if someone else answers something you wanted to answer, the trick is to be quick to think. They hold interviews twice every week so I am not sure how many people they actually need or hire.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

the manager asked me in store to apply for a job there, I applied online and set up an interview, when I got there the interview was with two other people , it was very relaxed and informal which made it less stressful

Impact Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

They asked me, why did I choose their company? Then they asked me, Did I know the diversity? The third question, what kind of personality did I have for their company?

Interview Questions

• What is the diversity? How do you explain it?   1 Answer

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hollister Co. in December 2014.

Interview

Had a referral from friend who worked in the same position. Heard back in a week for an interview. The interview was casual which was basically sitting down and chatting. There were 8,9 questions all phrased like 'Describe a time when you......'. It took bit less than an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were asked to perform a task of which you didn't have any knowledge about.   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

I went in and asked a manager if they were hiring and she gave me a card with the website and password to apply online and you get to chose your interview date. Came to the interview about 5 minutes early and was asked to wait with a group of others for about 10 more minutes. Interview only had 3 questions mainly about diversity and giving examples of times when you had to work with someone and didn't agree.

MIT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hollister Co. (Winnipeg, MB).

Interview

sent an email. met with the store manager. she went over the details about the position. told me about the look policy (natural-minimal makeup, natural looking hair ,hollister style clothing). then she set up a meeting with the DM (in about a week). Interview with the DM was about an hour. many behavioral questions, past experiences/what you have learned, questions about diversity int eh workplace;

Interview Questions

• what diversity means to you? how did you deal with having a conflict with a person from a different culture? example when you had to make a decision quickly w/o having enough info; how you motivate others (when they don`t believe in themselves; when they do not understand the task;) what accomplishments you are proud of?   Answer Question

Part Time Impact Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hollister Co. (Edmonton, AB) in July 2014.

Interview

group interview with four people, some are applying for the model, some are impacts. First go through the whole group to introduce ourselves. And then ask us some questions like how do you define diversification.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your experience about how to work with others and achieve the goal.   Answer Question

Model Interview

Application

interviewed at Hollister Co. (Vancouver, BC) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview, overall very easy questions. The interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What makes different Hollister from other brands? Whats diversity for you?   Answer Question

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

Group interview setting, they have standard questions that pertain to behavioural questions. A lot of where did you think outside the box, and diversity questions.
    Somewhere in the lines of: "Where did you display diversity in the workplace?" "Name one time you went beyond your comfort zone".

A lot of times the determining factor is if the manager likes you that lands you the job.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

Was recruited by a store manager at Hollister Co and met with the District Manager for the interview. The interview was about 1.5 hours long inside the mall and it was very casual. Mainly shared my personal experience and group interactions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A