Hitachi Consulting

2.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

2 round interview process with interviews with 2-4 managers and VPs. They test personality & Culture. They test ability to learn quickly, and past experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 months - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

1. Spoke to recruiter at the university career fair and applied online
    2. Attended a networking event (where not everyone who applied was invited).
    3. Selected for on-campus interview
    4. Advanced to second round interview at the office on a Friday. The second round interview consisted of 3 interviews with various people within the company.
    5. Got a call from them with an offer and salary on the following Monday. Was given 15 days to respond.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing technical because I was applying for a functional position. Mainly went over my resume and talked about different challenges I faced in the past.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate. Was given more than I initially asked for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in October 2013.

Got into the interview process through campus recruitment. They were very friendly and laid-back. The first round was a mixture of conversation and behavioral questions, trying to get to know me. The second round consisted of in-office interviews with three managers with breaks to mingle with the staff. Lunch was provided afterwards. Overall, the staff and company were great and down-to-earth.

Interview Questions
    • Throughout all your college experience, what was the most meaningful?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in October 2012.

Applied through school job board, got a first round with a Director a week later. The interviewer was very easy going and personable. I was asked a lot of personal and behavioral questions. The interview seemed to go well, and it was overall a very relaxing experience. I had the interview three days ago and I am still waiting to hear back from Hitachi Consulting.

Interview Questions
    • If a genie can grant you any job you wanted, what would it be? Do NOT tell me you want to be a consultant.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in October 2010.

This was one of the easiest interviews I have ever participated in. Perhaps deceptively easy. I had a one on one interview on campus and was then invited back to the regional office for the second and final round of interviews. There was a breakfast Q & A with several of the JR consultants and then the rest of the interviews started. Each person was assigned to an office and that was their "home base" and three senior managers and one VP rotated into the office to interview. Four separate 30 minute interviews which were all very conversational. There were hardly any "traditional" interview questions, but it depended on the style of the interviewer. After all the interviews three interviewees were taken out to lunch by one of the JR consultants from the Q & A session.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in July 2010.

Applied via online site for an excellent position (would have been an upward move in my firm). Spoke to internal recruiter, followed standard protocol/process, and moved quickly through the evaluation. Skills and experiences lined up with requirements, so it was more of a personality vetting rather than a normal consultant-track skill evaluation.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your background with CRM, ERP, and portals/document management.   Answer Question
    • What sales and consulting processes (methologies) have you used?   Answer Question
    Limited - this was due to a fair offer in the middle of compensation range (what I deserved).

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!