Hilton Worldwide

Updated 26 Feb, 2015
Updated 26 Feb, 2015

2.7

Finance Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Got an invitation for interview on next day,
    Did the interview through HireVue. It need to be done within 48hours, the HireVue provide practices before started, make sure you do it, it was helpful
    The whole interview process was quite straight forward and easy.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online then was invited to have a self webcam interview. You get to have a practice session using the webcam, however, I still felt awkward and wished it was one-on-one instead.

Interview Questions
    • As for me, I felt very awkward and uncomfortable answering questions to the computer screen with nobody on the other side and no response. The questions were all the job entailed questions focused on sales which were pretty expected.   Answer Question

Group Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Applied online, got an email saying to attend an assessment centre, was fun! I then got told I was successful and I have a phone interview, which was about my experience, I then got a phone call a week later to say I got the job.

No negotiation.

Front Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in February 2015.

The lady and was very professional. Asked me what I knew about Hilton; tell me about myself and asked what experience I had. My overall impression was a very positive one. High ethics and strong commitment to quality.

Assistant Food & Beverage Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Typically with corporate hotels, most postings are required to be open for one to two weeks minimum at which point it's removed. I applied online and heard from the recruitment center about ten days later. Initial interview with the HR recruiter asked standard hotel and management related questions. After speaking with HR, my application was forwarded to the department manager and the assistant director. I had an interview with each, where they asked both interview-type questions... very easy, conversational and comfortable. I then interviewed with the F&B Director and Assistant director, followed by the hotel manager (which is fairly uncharacteristic, but a strategy this property utilizes). Each interview was great and the formality diminished as I spoke to managers "higher up the chain." Everyone was professional, fun, upbeat, excited about their jobs and asked questions I felt to be relevant and truly important rather than basic and impractical.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to repair a work relationship with a superior staff member   View Answer

Great fit for me as a company, but this role was not right for me.

Director of Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

The interviewer did almost all of the talking and anytime I was asked a question, he would interrupt me or discourage any of my suggestions. He said they would be calling in a week with their decision.

Interview Questions
    • There was one question and it was simply "Why would you like to work for Hilton."   Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

The offer was extended to transfer to another property. The process was not long. Having worked with the Brand before, the questions were aligned to relocation and salary improvement. As an expatriate the conditions of employment would be somewhat different.

The offer was made with an opportunity to review and make suggestions on improving same.

Guest Services Agent Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

İnterview process was good . A couple questions like where you see yourself in 5 years from now? Or what's your biggest challenge that you had? What kind öf strength and weaknesses do you have? What did you do for guest satisfaction give me an example

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any haRd questions. If you are a pro you will ace it   Answer Question

Bellman Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

3 interviews! One phone and two in person. Phone call was with Headquarters HR. In person was with the hotel HR and Dept. Manager. Next was with the Asst. GM. All the interviews were pretty basic and management seemed laid back and understanding.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are common interview questions. Be prepared to answer question specific to job and customer service complaints.   Answer Question

Food and Beverage Assistant- Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2015.

Placement was advertised on the university intranet so had to send a CV and Cover Letter to a given email address. Was invited along to an interview in a Hilton hotel in Bristol and was interviewed by 2 people. Hilton gave a small presentation before the interview about the placement, areas you can go into, etc..

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a bit about yourself
      About team work, communication skills, leadership (Examples were needed)
      A time when you have proposed an idea to help save a business money

Answer Question